Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    Cleopatra 2525

Moderators: lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cleopatra 2525
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted
I know this is a little early but for Cleo fans I found out some info. I loved this show and was sad to see it go.
It will be out July 19.(I'm sure all release dates are tenative. I never bet on anything)
Looks to be around 50 bucks.

Here's some info

Here's some news about the menu art

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I've had mine for ages! For some reason the DVD box set got released in Oz a couple of years ago.

It's not bad. We didn't get to see the longer eps here, so it was good to finally watch them.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5337 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I kept looking for Aussie dates or something along those lines and found nothing...that explains why! Big Grin Glad your enjoying your Cleo. I can't wait to get mine Smile

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post