Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    Cleopatra 2525

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Cleopatra 2525
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted
I know this is a little early but for Cleo fans I found out some info. I loved this show and was sad to see it go.
It will be out July 19.(I'm sure all release dates are tenative. I never bet on anything)
Looks to be around 50 bucks.

Here's some info

Here's some news about the menu art

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I've had mine for ages! For some reason the DVD box set got released in Oz a couple of years ago.

It's not bad. We didn't get to see the longer eps here, so it was good to finally watch them.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I kept looking for Aussie dates or something along those lines and found nothing...that explains why! Big Grin Glad your enjoying your Cleo. I can't wait to get mine Smile

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post