Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    Gilmore Girls

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Gilmore Girls
 Login/Join 
Scroll Nightmare
Picture of Cora
posted
Hey who watches Gilmore Girls?

Are you excited for the new season. I really got into the show when I was over seas I caught up on all the previous seasons.

I cant wait to see what happens this year

*spoiler warning*
What do you think is going to happen with Rory and Dean.
Do you think she should have done it or not?
and Do you think it will Ruin Rory and her moms Relationship
What about the Luke Kiss?!

I am really interested in what is going to happen!

Posts: 428 | Location: Canada | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
i wish i had the time to give this a good effort. love the show, have since it first came out. hell i've got sigs with them, buried somewhere. love, love, love the show. i'm not real sure where they are gonna go with the rory/dean thing, but i'll keep my suspicions to myself and see what happens. luke and loralie are in for some real turmoil, there's no way they would just let them get together and be happy and that's that. poor kids don't even know what they are in for. i'm glad you found they show and you enjoy it. i'll pop in after tomorrow. i can't wait to see what happens. Smile

~b

Posts: 237 | Location: sodak | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
posted Hide Post
spoiler space...

i love this show. it's so heartwrenching. i feel so very sorry for lindsey. that poor girl. god i've been her..lol. and then rory. geesh, i can't believe she's acting like that toward her mom, but i'm sure it's a child-parent thing and they will make up in the end. it's just hard to watch. and luke is as adorable as ever. i really love his character. he makes me grin. emily has lost her mind, but she usually does once a season..lol. i don't feel sorry for richard, i feel he's made his own bed to lie in. i saw the previews for next week and it looks like dean's world is about to come crashing down on him. looks like he had two great girls and he's messed up with both of them. i can't wait to see how the rest of the season develops.

~b

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bailey,

Posts: 237 | Location: sodak | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
ohhh i love the gilmore girls but... they suddenly stopped showing it here. I hope they put it back on!!!! I wanna know what will happen next!

Luke rox!

Posts: 538 | Location: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: 28 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
Picture of Cora
posted Hide Post
*whimper* I missed the primer last night *cries* I cant believe it .. I got stuck into driving my brothers to Guitar lessons.. I know its on again tonight but the problem is I have a class tonight so I cant watch it *cries*

Scroll Nightmare
Picture of Cora
posted Hide Post
The show last night was pretty good

although I am not to sure about the Attack from Lyndseys mom. but I do understand that she would be pissed.

oh and the classic ..'I'm just going to the store' by luck was kinda cute. hehe

Scroller
Picture of Tigger: Warrior Prince
posted Hide Post
We LOVE the Gilmore Girls, at my house!!! I didnt really get into it til this summer, but now I am hooked. I wish I lived ina place like Stars Hollow.