Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    "Bad Boy Bubba" - SPOILERS!!

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
"Bad Boy Bubba" - SPOILERS!!
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

I quite liked tonight's episode of Charmed.

The story was engaging (although fairly predictable).

These were my only grievances:

• does Phoebe need to have a fight with her boyfriend about what his feelings are for her EVERY episode?

• how many times does Chris need to say "This is serious, Piper"?

• how lucky was it that the "demon" turned back into a man with enough time for Leo to heal him?

However, I did enjoy all the little asides between the sisters. They work well as an ensemble.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I wonder if Feebs is gunna tell Jason about her being a withcypoo, so we can see him high tail it out of there, like every other non-demon, non- white lighter, non-elder does.

I liked how Wyatt kept orbing to the demon baby... hehe

I liked this ep more than a few others from this season.

I do like Darryl.... he makes me miss Andy *cries*

I wonder what Tvtome has to say about this ep.. and i still need to read tv without pity.

Goofs

After the manticore came, when Pheobe and Paige bottled the potion Paige was thrown across the room. She then tells Pheobe to get the bottle. Coudln't she have called for it?
ahh yes. i thought the exact same thing

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Manticore was the name of the secret place that bred all the super soldiers in Dark Angel.

I like how the ads for Charmed have the names of the episodes on them. Helpful.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post