Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    "Cheaper By The Coven" - SPOILERS!!

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
"Cheaper By The Coven" - SPOILERS!!
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Another season of Charmed, another episode which cooks up flimsy excuses for the sisters three to suck face.

Leo's good. No he's bad. He's good. Oh who really cares?

Nick Lachey doesn't suck, but that may not be saying much.

Charisma gets her gear off.

Grams is back and there is much bitching about who shoulda coulda woulda brung up the young Halliwell sisters.

*gasp* Leo saw his own face in Charisma's pool!!

It's episodes like this that make me REALLY miss Drew Fuller, although I have to confess that I found it amusing to watch how the Charmed writers believe that adolescents act.

Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Believe it or not, this has been my favourite episode of the new season, soley because of Penny and Patty. They rock!

I liked the scene between Grams and Piper, when Grams asked if she remembered the talk they had. It was sad. It made me miss Prue and feel sorry for Piper, the middle sister thrust into the role of the oldest Frown

Drew Fuller should have his own show where he stands around looking pretty Smile Oh, and a storyline I guess..

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post