S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

I didn't catch the name of this ep but they went back in time to the 60s. I didn't mind this one - it didn't seem as cheesy as some others. Maybe because the boyfriends weren't on the scene.

I found the bits with the Grandma to be sweet, even though she was a bit hippy trippy in her youth (I think that was the point, however).

It was kind of convenient that she didn't die.

Nice interaction between Chris and Leo.

Am I the only one still watching this show?

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I still watch it.

I actually thought the whole part where Leo was hitting on Paige was pretty funny.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Yeah i watch it every week.

This ep, i enjoyed the storyline, the continuity SUXED big time.

The 60's, their mum, not grams should have been the hippy girlie, since Prue was born in 1971 (i think)

I did like the feel of the ep, and the idea behind it though, except, to me, leo back in the 60's didn't work for me...*S*

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I would have liked the episode more, if it wasn't for all the continuity issues, like Ame mentioned. Though, I did read that the episode was originally planned with the Patty in mind, but Finola Hughes dropped out for some reason.

I do like Grams though. She's cool Smile

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post