Find
Notify
Tools
Kath & Kim
 Login/Join 
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
you think that, only because you don't know any better. you see, kath & kim were on the abc, which doen't have ads, so i don't think that the episodes were ever designed with proper act breaks and the like... cause there were no breaks... between the acts.... if there were acts... which... i don't know if there were... cause there were no breaks... ... ... anyway... channel seven does have ads. also, it's very prone to cancelling shows. it'd be just like them to pick kath & kim up and dump it without blinking.

--------------------------------------

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
It always has ads here, so...

I hope they don't cancel it, though.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I'm curious as to what night Channel 7 will air it. It's almost certainly going to clash with something else I watch I can tell. Though most stuff I watch seems to be on Channel 7 anyway..

They'll probably put it on after Grey's Anatomy, which they'll make sure runs overtime so we get tricked into watching the end of it.

I saw a picture in ye olde newspaper the other day, they seem to be on holiday somewhere, by the side of a pool. Kimmy wasn't in the picture, but Kel was in his speedo's Razz

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post