Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    Jennifer Sky [ SPOILERS ]

Moderators: lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jennifer Sky [ SPOILERS ]
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted
Jennifer Sky was on Charmed tonight. I thought she did pretty well.

She was her usual bug eyed self, but she was supposed to be playing a bimbo so that really worked for her.

The two characters who were her sisters were heaps more annoying, which made me appreciate her character even more.

Hmmm -- the best thing about Charmed is still the opening credits, IMHO. Although I DO like Alyssa Milanno's new hair style. But then, I'm usually a sucker for short hair.

~~~~~~~~~~

Who did you think I would be? - HA! - well you got me instead.

[This message was edited by Argeaux on 11 March 2004 at 08:58 AM.]

Posts: 5337 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
posted Hide Post
It was nice seeing Jennifer in something new. But I think channel 10 struck again with the editting scissors, and snipped out the killing of that vaccuum salesman.

Ah well.

Also, I don't hate Alyssa's hairdo, but I'm not too fond of it either.

-------------------

Fry: If only I could learn to play this stupid thing!
Bender: Oh, but you can! Though you may have to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. And by devil, I mean Robot Devil. And by metaphorically I mean get your coat.

Posts: 3195 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Ah yes! I noticed that lack of kill in that episode.

They kept talking about how she killed that guy, but we never actually saw it.

What is UP with THAT?! Confused

~~~~~~~~~~

Who did you think I would be? - HA! - well you got me instead.

Posts: 5337 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post