Scrolls
The Red Green Show

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/416601791/m/522601866

13 February 2004, 11:15 PM
Smirk Morgan
The Red Green Show
At last I can rejoice...OETA (the local PBS) has finally brought back Red Green. The denizens of the Possum Lodge gather weekly for the sole purpose of amusing us. From the Possum Lodge Word Game to Handyman's Corner to Adventures with Bill the true incompetency of Man is exposed for our amusement, edification and (dare I say) empathy. Who doesn't have at least one man in their life like these, whether it's a husband (or ex-husband), boyfriend, brother or father?

Any other Red Green fans out there? This has been my favorite Canadian show since the halcyon days of You Can't Do That on Television

"You grow up the day you have your first real laugh, at yourself."

Ethel Barrymore
17 February 2004, 12:43 AM
Fahrenheit
We used to watch it. Paco still does the nephew's irritating laugh thing to get on my nerves. It does Wink
17 February 2004, 08:36 AM
zoom
any second-generation duct tape afficiando such as myself would certainly be a fan of Red Green. gotta love those wacky Canadians...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

No, Gabrielle. You understand hate, but you don't give in to it. You don't know how much I love...that.

18 February 2004, 05:09 AM
Cora
Ah yes... Good Old Red Green.

there is so much to this show..how can you go wrong. besides the lovely fact that it is on almost as much as the Simpsons. lol

I guess Ranger Gord is my Fav.

"I'm a Man and I can Change, if I have to, I guess"

14 July 2006, 05:58 AM
TiggsWP
WOW!!! I dint' think anyone else knew about The Red Green Show!!

It's not the Green Red show it is the Red Green show...
14 July 2006, 11:05 AM
XF3
I used to love watching it. Big Grin

-----------------------------
My Space