Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    The Red Green Show

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Red Green Show
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted
At last I can rejoice...OETA (the local PBS) has finally brought back Red Green. The denizens of the Possum Lodge gather weekly for the sole purpose of amusing us. From the Possum Lodge Word Game to Handyman's Corner to Adventures with Bill the true incompetency of Man is exposed for our amusement, edification and (dare I say) empathy. Who doesn't have at least one man in their life like these, whether it's a husband (or ex-husband), boyfriend, brother or father?

Any other Red Green fans out there? This has been my favorite Canadian show since the halcyon days of You Can't Do That on Television

"You grow up the day you have your first real laugh, at yourself."

Ethel Barrymore

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
We used to watch it. Paco still does the nephew's irritating laugh thing to get on my nerves. It does Wink

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
any second-generation duct tape afficiando such as myself would certainly be a fan of Red Green. gotta love those wacky Canadians...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

No, Gabrielle. You understand hate, but you don't give in to it. You don't know how much I love...that.

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
Picture of Cora
posted Hide Post
Ah yes... Good Old Red Green.

there is so much to this show..how can you go wrong. besides the lovely fact that it is on almost as much as the Simpsons. lol

I guess Ranger Gord is my Fav.

"I'm a Man and I can Change, if I have to, I guess"

Posts: 428 | Location: Canada | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
WOW!!! I dint' think anyone else knew about The Red Green Show!!

It's not the Green Red show it is the Red Green show...

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I used to love watching it. Big Grin

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post