Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    "Witch Wars" - SPOILERS!!

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
"Witch Wars" - SPOILERS!!
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

I really liked this episode. It seems that the ones I enjoy the most these days have a strong main story with a little bit of the nasty Wyatt stuff going on in the background.

I liked the idea of the reality show for baddies. The bar of ghouls watching the action was cute (although I thought that some of them were able to kill each other a little to easily, when they got upset).

The "confessionals" for the contestants were a good idea.

The hosts of the show got bumped off a little too easily, but that seems to be the style of this show. *sigh*

Chris had a three day growth again. Yum.

I liked the action sequences, and especially liked it when Phoebe got powers for a little bit, and went hay wire.

It was quite nice to see the good warlock get bumped off by the head of school at the end. You could see that coming a mile away, but I always like to see baddies actually killing people. It ups the ante.

What did other people think of this one?

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I actually missed this episode, but your recap has me interested. It should be re-airing here in a couple of weeks. Will get back to you on it. Wink

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post