Scrolls
New Girl

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/416601791/m/5337015743

04 December 2011, 11:32 AM
xenacrazed
New Girl
i sometimes give a gander to shows that xc wives are in & most of 'em...uh...suck. Butt i do love the New Girl. In case ya don't knows, Zooey Deschanel stars as Jess, who -incredibly- got cheated on her by her ex, & who -even more incredibly- moved into an apartment with 3 single dudes who want to be more her fam & not her bf's.

Now me, i'd be droolin all over the apartment, beggin Jess to date me. Hmmm...maybe that's why i's a loser with the ladies. But anyhoo, it's a funny show & not the embarrassingly bad sitcom i was expecting. i'll probably buy it when season 1 comes out on dvd.

maybe i should put Zooey back in my sig pic now...
28 October 2012, 01:52 PM
xenacrazed
i picked up season 1 of New Girl yay! i'm gonna start watching it every other week, tradin off with Xena. Gotta get my Zooey fix. Smile
11 January 2013, 11:58 AM
xenacrazed
i'm most of the way through watching season 1 on dvd. i haven't seen any season 2 eps on tv. oh well, i just buy season 2 on dvd sometime this fall.
24 May 2013, 08:58 PM
Thersites
I watched this for a while ..but too much of a sausage fest for me...\

It got a bit lame ....
25 May 2013, 12:29 AM
xenacrazed

"hello? xc? yes, please come get me! i'm somewhere scarier than your basement. i'm in Barfalo! Helllllp!"
08 June 2018, 02:17 PM
Argeaux
This show was what inspired me to set up US Netflix at home.

We were watching it while in the US, and I wanted to finish seeing it once we got back to Oz.

All the cast are funny, although I felt like the show took a bit of a dive when Coach came back. There were too many characters for the show to juggle.

Things got better when he left again.

~~~~~~~~~~

09 June 2018, 03:19 PM
xenacrazed
i don't have Netflix but did buy a few used dvd's of the show, up through season 3. After season 3, the dvd's for sale are dvd-r's are from what i've read, aren't good quality. i wouldn't mind seeing the remaining seasons if i could find them on tv and now what season they were.
16 May 2021, 03:38 PM
xenacrazed
Started watching this again now that i have Netflix for a while.

I'm in season 5, i think. I like it. Zooey and the other chick make it worth watching.
17 May 2021, 09:47 PM
Brucy Braless
Isnt this the 1 that had Megan fox in it for a while....?

I enjoyed seeing her....but this isnt really aimed at us Lizard People.....

No place to fry up Babyzzzz....!!!

I hope it has a Marvel ending... Smile