New
Find
Notify
Tools
New Girl
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
i sometimes give a gander to shows that xc wives are in & most of 'em...uh...suck. Butt i do love the New Girl. In case ya don't knows, Zooey Deschanel stars as Jess, who -incredibly- got cheated on her by her ex, & who -even more incredibly- moved into an apartment with 3 single dudes who want to be more her fam & not her bf's.

Now me, i'd be droolin all over the apartment, beggin Jess to date me. Hmmm...maybe that's why i's a loser with the ladies. But anyhoo, it's a funny show & not the embarrassingly bad sitcom i was expecting. i'll probably buy it when season 1 comes out on dvd.

maybe i should put Zooey back in my sig pic now...

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i picked up season 1 of New Girl yay! i'm gonna start watching it every other week, tradin off with Xena. Gotta get my Zooey fix. Smile

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm most of the way through watching season 1 on dvd. i haven't seen any season 2 eps on tv. oh well, i just buy season 2 on dvd sometime this fall.

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
I watched this for a while ..but too much of a sausage fest for me...\

It got a bit lame ....

Posts: 1408 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 April 2013Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

"hello? xc? yes, please come get me! i'm somewhere scarier than your basement. i'm in Barfalo! Helllllp!"

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
This show was what inspired me to set up US Netflix at home.

We were watching it while in the US, and I wanted to finish seeing it once we got back to Oz.

All the cast are funny, although I felt like the show took a bit of a dive when Coach came back. There were too many characters for the show to juggle.

Things got better when he left again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i don't have Netflix but did buy a few used dvd's of the show, up through season 3. After season 3, the dvd's for sale are dvd-r's are from what i've read, aren't good quality. i wouldn't mind seeing the remaining seasons if i could find them on tv and now what season they were.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Started watching this again now that i have Netflix for a while.

I'm in season 5, i think. I like it. Zooey and the other chick make it worth watching.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Isnt this the 1 that had Megan fox in it for a while....?

I enjoyed seeing her....but this isnt really aimed at us Lizard People.....

No place to fry up Babyzzzz....!!!

I hope it has a Marvel ending... Smile

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post