Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    New Season in Australia

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New Season in Australia
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted
The latest season is (finally) starting in Australia this Sunday at 6:30pm on Channel 10. Strange timeslot if you ask me. I miss the old 8:30pm Tuesday timeslot Frown

Going by the previews, you wouldn't even know the show was about sisters, nevermind witches at that. All it shows is Phoebe and that Nick guy.

I don't seem to be looking forward to it very much. I'm hoping when I watch it rekindles my interest Frown

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
from yourtv:

A grief-stricken Piper and Leo attend a Hindu wedding where they inadvertently receive the powers of Hindu gods. Now, it's up to Phoebe and Paige to keep them from consummating their love in order to save the universe.

--------------------------------------

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I saw that in the tv guide yesterday and was gunna post about it.

At least we know now

but stupid timeslot... 6.30 is stupid for starters... and a sunday.. geez.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I can already see the censor sitting in his little office viewing the episode saying "Oh, that is so cut"

6:30 is too early >.< It was a suitable timeslot for Sabrina a few weeks ago but not Charmed >.<

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Can't see myself catching much of it in that time slot.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post