Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    "Demonatrix" - SPOILERS!!

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
"Demonatrix" - SPOILERS!!
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

I got so bored watching Charmed last night that I went to another room and did some work on my computer, instead.

I watched up until Chris got busted for stealing the Porsche. It just all seemed a bit silly and boring, to me.

The series has still not become must watch for me, although I'll look at it if I have nothing else to do.

How are other people feeling about the show?

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Well I still enjoy the show, but then I don't go in expecting a masterpiece, so if it isn't terribly interesting and exciting (like last night) I'm not really disappointed.

I will say though that I don't like the idea of this Magic School. And also, I dislike Gideon, or whatever his name is. I blame all the problems on him.

Smile

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Oh don't get me started on how BLAH! the whole magic school thing is. Roll Eyes

Why is it that all the story lines recently have something to do with one or other of the gals going at it hard with a guy? Is one of the writers suffering from lack of something?

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I haven't watched this ep yet, so i'll come back when i have.

But the magic school thing is getting to me, only cause it's a blantant rip off, of HP, and its BORING.

LOL

I still think some of the earlier seasons were better, when ti was the girls versus evil, and not having to worry about who was babysitting.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I scratched my head the entire way through this episode. It was too predictable!

I thought the Magic School idea was just stupid and I pegged it as a "Harry Potter" rip as soon as it reared its ugly head.

I really hope next season is better, but I read on the scrolling news crap at the bottom of the screen while watching E! that Nick Lachey is guest starring in six episodes of "Charmed" next season. So much for things getting better. Roll Eyes

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post