Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    Season Premier *spoiler warning*

Moderators: lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Season Premier *spoiler warning*
 Login/Join 
Scroll Nightmare
Picture of Cora
posted
so What did you think of the Episode?
I dont really want to say 2 much cause I am fairly new into Charmed and I didnt see last seasons finally. but I thought it was pretty good. there was a couple of things I was swearing at LMAO. I got into it lol.

Well just wondering what everyone else thought?

Posts: 428 | Location: Canada | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I've often maintained that Charmed is like a poor man's Buffy/Xena. Sometimes it borrows elements from both shows, but doesn't pull it off as well. The big problem I have is that they tend to recycle story lines. I mean, how many times can they vanquish Barbas before he really stays dead?

I'm interested to see how well Piper and Leo can keep his killing of an elder a secret. This could be what ultimately unites the two of them or drives them apart.

And the floating head thingie. What was that? Could it be the Source making a return?

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Nightmare
Picture of Cora
posted Hide Post
Yes the Floating Head thingie was different.

And I agree about the Barbas thing. I mean they couldnt even kill him that time with out him 'Ill be backing'

And I dont think they are going to be able to keep the Killing a secret for that long.

Posts: 428 | Location: Canada | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post