Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    Natalie on "Monk"

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Natalie on "Monk"
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
She's a warrior woman cuz she takes care of Monk. Not just cuz she always has wipes on hand. Monk takes the beautiful caring lady for granted too often but she's always there by his side & fights for his right to get over OCD. She's always a spunky speaks-her-mind type and helps the detective in more ways than she gets credit for.

Too bad they ended this show. But she deserves a thread. So here's to Traylor Howard aka Natalie Teger.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
This is the Natalie that Natalie the-cat-who-owns-me was named after.

Natalie the cat is mostly all black with some white on her chest & tummy.

edited cuz i typed "car" instead of "cat" the first time & Nat the cat was not amused!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xenacrazed,

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Been taping older Monks lately. They have Sharona in them instead of Natalie. Sharona is okay but nowhere the nice, patient babe that Natalie is.

Of course, Monk doesn't deserve either Natalie or Sharona as he is too self-centered.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

"i won the xc wife lottery! yay! Now i get to be locked up in his stinky basement! yay! i'm a glutton for punishment! yay!"

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm almost done with Monk reruns on dvd. One ep left. Then i start watchin X-Files on dvd.

i dunno if i survive being Traylor-free. She's just too much what i want! i may have to sneak her show in once a month.