Find
Notify
Tools
Happy Days
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted
Anyone watch the reunion? I'll admit I did and I loved it, as cheesy as it could be, it was still sweet.

I'm more of a purist - I like the old eps the best - it just wasn't the same after Richie left.

No secret that I am a big fan of both Gary and Penny Marshall so the highlight was seeing her and Cindy Williams at the softball game.

But man, Erin Moran still creeps me out-huzzzzzzz.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'll fess up... I watched it. And I liked it too!

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
It was unexpectedly awesome. I only watched the first half, though, and taped the second. The Apprentice was on.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Never got much outa Erin either Shawn. Missed the reunion, tho bummer.

Scott--is another story.Big Grin

He was my first crush. I was thirteen or so, and every tuesday night I'd plant myself in front of the tv at 8pm and watch Chachi kiss Joanie and daydream of that bein me....ahhh the good ol days!Big Grin If I could name a girl on that show that I liked...it would have to be Leather Tuscadero. She was cool.Big Grin

That show was funny tho, and I liked the later eps...Al was always good for a laugh. Chachi's mother was cool. I rather liked that ep where Fonzie was telling Potsie that he never had as much respect for him as he did when he was Mr Birthday Cake rotfl.

Laverne and Shirley rock!Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post