Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    Season 6 Promo Pictures

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Season 6 Promo Pictures
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted
AboutCharmed.com has promo pictures of Rose, Holly and Alyssa plus one of Drew Fuller up Smile

Roses pictures look like the best of the bunch in my opinion, especially this one Wink

---------------

Don't be so hard on yourself my friend. You lost the woman of your dreams, but you still have Zoidberg. You all still have Zoidberg!

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Hmm...they wouldn't load at first, but when I came back to the page after going somewhere else, they were visible. o_O

Holly looks...different. I can't quite place it. : / Maybe it's that she looks older.

I like this one. Smile

I doubt, therefore I might be.

Posts: 218 | Location: OR....or what? | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I agree with Holly looking different. She kinda looks a little paler...I think. Also, around her eyes isn't so dark either. Compare this season 5 pic to this season 6 pic.

I'm still not sure on Alyssa's hair do. I'm gonna have to wait til I see it in the episodes before I can be sure whether I like it or not. Smile

---------------

Don't be so hard on yourself my friend. You lost the woman of your dreams, but you still have Zoidberg. You all still have Zoidberg!

[This message was edited by Salem on 20 September 2003 at 08:00 AM.]

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
They're all very beautiful. Alyssa's hair is starting to grow on me. She's really pretty so I'm sure she can pull it off once people are used to it. But I have to say that cause my haircut is similar to hers. I gotta defend the do.

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I noticed that Holly didn't seem to be wearing any eye-makeup.

Alyssa does look good in some of the picture w/ her new hair, but there are others that aren't very flattering. >_o

I doubt, therefore I might be.

Posts: 218 | Location: OR....or what? | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post