Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    Charisma carpenter news

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Charisma carpenter news
 Login/Join 
Scroller
Picture of xen1te
posted
I read this on www.buffy.nu

CHARMING" CHARISMA

We’re happy to report that Charisma Carpenter will be making at least two guest starring appearances on "Charmed." She is slated to play a Seer (one who sees the future) in two schedules episodes: "Cheaper by the Coven" Episode: #7.3 - 26 September 2004 and "Styx Feet Under" Episode: #7.5 - October 2004. Shooting on the first episode is set to begin this week

Posts: 11 | Location: UK | Registered: 18 December 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Cheaper By The Coven" is set to air on September 26th and "Styx Feet Under" is set to air on October 10th.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Yay! Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
I'm not a Charmed fan, but I tuned in specifically for Charisma. As Shawn would say " Ooof!!". She looks absolutely fabulous and *sigh* made me miss Cordelia even more, specially with the long hair.

Was nice though seeing her play a bit of Queen C in her 'Seer' role. Heh, and even instituting some good ol' Buffy language. Good times. Smile

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Damn it! I would have watched it just for her. I must keep up with these other forums. Hell, I bet I'm missing Anya all over the place.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Charisma will be in another episode of Charmed! She's confirmed for the episode, "Witchness Protection", airing November 28, 2004.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Arista,

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post