Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    So who watches glee?

Moderators: lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So who watches glee?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
fav character?

fav episode?

fav guest star?

any other discussions welcome!

Posts: 4824 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpKZcPU51MQ

Posts: 4824 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I watch it because Ares watches it.

In return he watches Good Game with me.

It's OK. Some episodes are better than others.

I like Kurt's singing the best. He has such a pure voice.

At the moment I am finding Quinn's character the most interesting.

Finn and Puck can't dance and should stop trying.

Posts: 5337 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Hey Argeaux i agree i love kurt's voice and love to listen him singing. Puck should quit dancing but i guess Finn can improve if tried hard.

Posts: 1 | Location: 8040 Settle Ct, Waldorf, MD 20603 | Registered: 22 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Yes I too think like that...Alan Krim.

Posts: 8 | Location: Zeigler Cir E | Registered: 11 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Kurt kelly is an International Voice over artist and renowned Voice over Industry Professional.I too love him .

Posts: 1 | Location: 2 Daniels Farm Rd, Trumbull, CT 06611 . | Registered: 19 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by keirayknightley:
Kurt kelly is an International Voice over artist and renowned Voice over Industry Professional.I too love him .

omg! Kiera Knightley is a scroller now! O.M.G.!!!

instead of "result it" how aboots ya shove it, spammer! smash

Posts: 10515 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post