Scrolls
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/416601791/m/7261055332

25 January 2008, 09:00 PM
Shawn
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
I find myself able to let go of the skip in plot and enjoy it. And how can they go wrong with River Tam kickin' some booty.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

27 January 2008, 04:10 PM
xenacrazed
Haven't seen this yet. But i always liked the Terminator stories (except the final flick). Are there hot fem-bots kickin bot-butts? OOOOOoooeeee!
27 January 2008, 06:50 PM
Gabber
The first couple of episodes left me wondering whether they'd be able to keep this show going. I mean... Terminator shows up, kicks butt, doesn't win, rinse and repeat. Last week's episode though was better...hopefully it'll keep improving.

I also didn't realize that Sarah Connor is the same actress who played the Queen in 300 - I just read that in a magazine and was like, "What?" She looks so different!

~Gabber
28 January 2008, 07:56 PM
Brucy Braless
Yeah I like it... Im waitin for it to come on Now..LOL

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?
29 August 2008, 12:22 PM
Argeaux
I saw a couple of episodes of this at Shawn's house and I was impressed. It was the two final eps of one of the seasons - two, I think.

It was fun seeing actors I have seen elsewhere such as Summer Glau and Brian Austin Green.

Also the guy that plays John Connor has a small part in Heros and I think is cool (I think John is the character's name).

Anyhow, I wouldn't complain if anyone made me watch more of this. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~