Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted
I find myself able to let go of the skip in plot and enjoy it. And how can they go wrong with River Tam kickin' some booty.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Haven't seen this yet. But i always liked the Terminator stories (except the final flick). Are there hot fem-bots kickin bot-butts? OOOOOoooeeee!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
The first couple of episodes left me wondering whether they'd be able to keep this show going. I mean... Terminator shows up, kicks butt, doesn't win, rinse and repeat. Last week's episode though was better...hopefully it'll keep improving.

I also didn't realize that Sarah Connor is the same actress who played the Queen in 300 - I just read that in a magazine and was like, "What?" She looks so different!

~Gabber

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Yeah I like it... Im waitin for it to come on Now..LOL

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I saw a couple of episodes of this at Shawn's house and I was impressed. It was the two final eps of one of the seasons - two, I think.

It was fun seeing actors I have seen elsewhere such as Summer Glau and Brian Austin Green.

Also the guy that plays John Connor has a small part in Heros and I think is cool (I think John is the character's name).

Anyhow, I wouldn't complain if anyone made me watch more of this. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post