Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    New TV Season- What to Watch?????
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Arista, lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New TV Season- What to Watch?????
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Over the summer i watched season 3 of my favorite all-time tv series, Twin Peaks. It came back on after 25 some years and on Showtime (which i currently no longer subscribe to, thanks to the misers at ATT&T). The new season was totally different from the old show and i really liked it, even amid all the grief i was going through. i have it ordered on blu-ray, too. i hope there is another season but am not holding mt breath as i read that David Lynch took 4 years to write the last season.

Still watching the Flash- it's just okay. As is Riverdale, though it tries to be Twin Peaks and fails.

iZombie returns next year for season 4. It is my current favorite series.

Posts: 10405 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
X-Files starts new tonight for what may be their final season.

The Blacklist also starts new tonight after a few weeks break.

Not sure when iZombie starts new again.

Posts: 10405 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post