Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    New TV Season- What to Watch?????
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New TV Season- What to Watch?????
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Seen a couple Supergirl eps and less than impressed.

She's hot- really hot- but the show is pretty dumb & simple. They need to really retool it.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i woulda thunk Ash Vs the Evil Dead would bring scrollers back cause Bruce & Lucy are in it. But scrollers are a stubborn lot they are.

It'd be great if Renee or other Xena cast members would be in the show.

Tho i doubt even that would bring scrollers back.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Fav shows now:

1. iZombie
2. The Flash
3. Ash Vs the Evil Dead

After seeing more of Lucy Lawless on Ash Vs the Evil Dead, i'm more convinced than ever that she's too damn old to ever play Xena again. She's not bad in modern day action/adventure stories but a revived Xena calls for a much younger actress. Anyhoo...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sleepy Hollow is havin ups & downs. i hear it might be cancelled. The 1st season was the best, then it got caught in a season-long serial in the 2nd that wasn't too good. i don't think they're gonna recover enuff to save themselves.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i seen the 3rd Supergirl ep & it wasn't too embarrassing. i dunno where they's goin with the story but if they're takin it slow n e-z with her growin into strong heroine that be fine. Me, i'd like to take it slow n e-z with her, too, hee hee!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i still haven't seen the Blacklist in it's 3rd season. i have them taped but waitin.

i also have 3rd season of New Girl to watch on dvd. Being employed has got me behind on tv watchin. Yay!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Michael Hurst directed the most recent ep of Ash vs the Evil Dead! Cool!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
X-Files started new last nite! Yay! i haven't seen it yet but will this weekend. i used to have such a crush on Scully...

i been watchin New Girl S3 on dvd. i heard Zooey is off for havin a baby this season. Jeepers, why don't she stay & have a baby on the show & call it Eve and oh yeah- i guess she isn't sleepin with the show's creator...ha ha.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
X-Files have been really great so far. i wish it was on more than just 6 eps. That's crazy.

Still watchin Flash and of course iZombie- my fave show.

Haven't seen any new Sleepy Hollows this year as it seemed to go downhill. i taped them but haven't seen them.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
iZombie has a few weeks off...gonna be missing that cuz it's my fave show & my wife Rose McIvercrazed is in it.

The X-files season finale was not very good. It wasn't up to par with the series ideas i thought. i guess they will have more eps in the fall.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i stopped watchin Supergirl but will see it in a couple weeks when they cross-over with the Flash.

That'll also be when iZombie comes back with brand new eps yay!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
iZombie is starting to finish up season 2 and is sooooo good! This show may become my all-time favorite if the eps keep being as great as they have been for 2 seasons now. Rose McIvercrazed is an alumni of Xena so i won't feel too bad if the show overcomes XWP for me!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
iZombie has it's 2 hour season finale next week and i can't wait. i hope next season is a great one & they don't mess things up.

i also started watchin all the Blacklist eps i taped this season. i'll be watchin them thru spring & summer i guess.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Well i unusually just skim thru Sleepy Hollow eps. Last nite i watched the season finale- maybe the series finale- and couldn't believe they killed off a main character. Unless the star in question is comin back as a different person.

The show was great in season 1 but slowly went down hill in season 2. Too bad.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
iZombie 2 hour season finale was awesome. i hope they keep things this good when they return in the fall. This show has consistent great writing- something Xena never had so much of.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Flash season finale on my schedule soonage.

Beauty & the Beast starts again! i thought they cancelled it. i'll give it a chance...maybe...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Been catching up on the Blacklist. Still got 15 eps to watch.

Beauty & the Beast was ok. Guess it's its final season now or partial season.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
My xc wife Mary Elizabeth Winsteadcrazed stars in a new summer show, Braindead. She plays a sister to a Senator in Washington DC. There are brain-sucking aliens to deal with too. Hope the show becomes a full time show in the fall.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Braindead is pretty good. Not sure how much longer it will last.

Been catching up on the Blacklist. Still got a 3rd of the season to watch.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Braindead getting better & better. Love me my Mary Elizabeth Winsteadcrazed!

i have 2 Blacklists yet to see. Actually shaping up to be pretty good.

Beauty & the Beast had a decent ep recently but now is back to slipping into blahness.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Braindead only getting better. Hope it doesn't end with the fall season. i want it on dvd, too.

Finished Blacklist and it was a better-than-expected season.

Beauty & the Beast still chugging on tho it's into rut status of repeating the same ol same ol themes.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Braindead ended, series finale, it was good, very very good. Wish it would have continued.

Beauty & the Beast is over but i ain't seen the series finale yet. i won't miss it.

Blacklist is back.

Dunno about any new series that look good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Beauty & the Beast series finale was predictable. The series started off okay but went downhill the more the beats character became a regular guy with powers. Big deal.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Season 2 of Ash Vs the Evil Dead has started. Bruce & Lucy are back. Lucy lookin older than i remembered. i wasn't sure the show was comin back so i guess i have something else to watch.

Haven't seen any new new show. Just not into it this yr i guess.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ash Vs the Evil Dead has recently featured not only Bruce & Lucy but Ted Raimi was on the most recent ep and will be on next week. C'mon Renee,
yer next! (i hope)

Too bad this mini-Xena reunion hasn't brought more life to the scrolls...