Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    New TV Season- What to Watch?????
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderators: lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
New TV Season- What to Watch?????
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
Watched all of something called Station Eleven
it was different.


Its post apocalyptic after a Deadly virus...
seems theres only those who avoided it left..


Its mostly conversation usually pretty mundane.
Kinda this is how it was ..this is how it is....

I cant say I enjoyed it but it kept me there thru the whole thing.....
so thats something.

It kinda has an upbeat Marvel ending so xc will be
over the moon with it ..I suspect.



this post has an upbeat BrucE ending.
 
Posts: 11860 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
bill maher is back from his holiday break.

Gave Naked News another look see...

Put up with that 'Irritating Blond' Colbert to watch a Kristin Stewart
Interview....SHes so serious..LoL
 
Posts: 4133 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:


Put up with that 'Irritating Blond' Colbert to watch a Kristin Stewart
Interview....SHes so serious..LoL


Putting up with that irritating stone-face Kristen Stewart is an amazing feat!
 
Posts: 11860 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
checked out 2 more shows

The Legend of Vox Machinaa cheaply animated show
that was crowd sourced into existance..

Not too bad for a cartoon w/swear words.....

All of Us Are Deadis a whole nother story....

Its a God Awfully bad Korean show I suffered thru 15 mins of
BeforeI threw up & passed out...
 
Posts: 4133 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Started watching Boba Fett, the Star Wars show.

Much better than the ho-hum Mandelorian.
 
Posts: 11860 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
THIS is BACK for season 2....
It has caused me too finally understand the trope...

'Its so bad its good'...


IHave 2 eps Im hopin to watch today....
actually lookin forward to it...I want to destroy my sanity...rite now !




quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
I watched 2 outta 3 dropped eps of Raised by Wolves Goddam this seems like it was written by a 12 year old.

Apparently Ridley Snott is a producer & directed the trash/drivel 2 eps I watched..what a Shit-Show..!

Its cartoonishly dopey...the rocket from earth to this far away planet slides in on the desert-y landscape & stops dramatically tilting over a way too convenient bottomless{?} worm-hole in the ground.
Very Wiley Coyote / Roadrunnerish,no?

2 of the most poorly conceived androids get out & toss less thbn a half a dozen SUITCASES out the door of a Mobile home sized spaceship..WTF..?

Of course it falls into the hole down maybe 50 yards..'mom' says its retrievable...that never happens...

They apparently came there with a dozen embryos,2 androids & an amount of stuff that would fit into the back of a small hatchback!

4 of the suitcases have 3 embryos in then each & NOTHING ELSE..!
Mother has to lie on her back & Father Plugs in hoses to feed the growing embryos offa her..just becoz..its way stupider that way..I guess.

All of the children die,save 1.
The androids make it CLEAR Repeatedly that this is an ATHEIST colony.
After their little turd blossom gets to be 6 or 7 another ship arrives
with an Imaginary religious order/cult on it...

that truly annoying douche-bag Travis Fimmel from the almost as lame TV Show Vikings
is one of their leaders.
He decides to steal lil precious atheist boy who somehow is praying when he is off alone already anyways..

Well it turns out that Mother isnt really the early lowly android everyone thought she was but is but is a SUPER-DUPER WARRIOR android in disguise who has the Ability to destroy flesh with an ever increasing powerful voice-shout type weapony thing..did I say WTF..enuff awready..?

She kills alla the 'Kid'nappers except Fimmel.. who runs back to his landing craft to escape to the orbiting mother-ship of religious nutballs.

Conveniently it wont start or launch until 'Mother Superior' gets there & removes him & DOES NOT KILL HIM..wtf???
{oh yeah hes necessary later...hes a listed 'Star' of the show...DUH!}

SO 'mother' now has the power to sound & look like Fimmel{WTF?} goes up in the suddenly now workin landing craft...& unleashes 'HOLY HELL' on the religious nutballs killin everyone aboard & crashing the ship.
Conveniently it lands about a half a mile from the little abandoned farm that I forgot to mention that they found right near where they landed that ALREADY HAD HUMAN EDIBLE CROPS GROWING THERE....!!! WTF?!?!!?

Need I continue..?

There is much more stupidity I havent gotten too yet...

I love sci fi...this trash is so stupid it makes me throw-up in my mouth a little bit.!
 
Posts: 4133 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Well I watched em...
No Funn... No Faire...

Its Still Stupid but nastier & no fun.....

Its just preposterous...
Insteada being unscientifically Dopey...

I wasted almost 2 hours.....dang....
 
Posts: 4133 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Started season 2 of The Sinner.

It's pretty interesting.

Not a happy series!
 
Posts: 11860 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Beginning to watch Jessica Jones. It's okay.

Red Oaks season 2. After dropping this show for almost a year, i'm liking it better.
 
Posts: 11860 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
Watched all of something called Station Eleven
it was different.


Its post apocalyptic after a Deadly virus...
seems theres only those who avoided it left..


Its mostly conversation usually pretty mundane.
Kinda this is how it was ..this is how it is....

I cant say I enjoyed it but it kept me there thru the whole thing.....
so thats something.


I saw this in my Trash folder & Could NOT remember anything about it...

WoW ! It was only a month ago..
 
Posts: 4133 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I finally dug into my saved up treat The Witcher

Just watched 4 of 8 eps for season 2.....
Its okay.....

I expected to be dazzled... I wasnt....

Prob finish it tomorrow....


I guess Both of these needed Moar.. KRISTEN STEWART !!!!
 
Posts: 4133 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Netflix is removing all the Marvel TV shows at the end of the month cause Disney owns them.

Disney won't show them. Not with the language and sex scenes!
 
Posts: 11860 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Hmmm.... Shame ya dont have a dl'd copy of em....
Big Grin

Disney is gettin a reputation for ruinin everything it touches

It looks like Woke Culture might just crash & burn..

Maybe it will take Dix-Knee with it...

I laff when I imagine dix-Knee saying

" Thats a Nice little Franchise you got there..

Be a Shame if something happened to it.."
 
Posts: 4133 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
Hmmm.... Shame ya dont have a dl'd copy of em....
Big Grin

Shame if something happened to it.."


i'd buy the dvd's if they were cheap & complete
 
Posts: 11860 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
whoa xc...post #11666

what the Devil...????

I kinda suspect that movies TV on
DVD & Blu-ray are gonna fade away....
 
Posts: 4133 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:


I kinda suspect that movies TV on
DVD & Blu-ray are gonna fade away....


There'll always be a market for physical product.
Vinyl records came back with a vengeance, making older vinyl more profitable. What goes around comes around.
 
Posts: 11860 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I suspect thats a blip.....

kids do EVERYTHING online & dont care what info
is collected on them..
this will make it incredibly easy to char assassinate anyone
who does not tow the corporate line...

Capitalists are nearly ALL narcissistic....
the economy will be about THEM not a few odd dissidents....

Think a world Owned & run by V Puitns EVERYWHERE....

to get back to the point....
software is headed towards always online & a monthly subscription based model.
Users dont even get a copy.
This makes Corp profits easier to forecast & allows a noose tightening slow raise of fees ...

Id bet that the industry finds a way to make,say, a 1 time, view only,
self wiping USB stick you can buy your entertainment on...

Because Fuck You thats why... Razz


DVDs are gonna be made by pirates with low quality copys they have stolen.Id bet.

youth is too self absorbed & inexperienced to see any of what this means...
I saw that M SuckerBerg was a soulless demon in that movie about him...

He has pretty accurately proven that assumption to be true.no..?

When we were kids most boys thought old cars were cool...
no longer... the entirety of white history of the world is looked
at in a most negative light...

WTF..??
All modern tech & medicine & science is WHITE HISTORY.....
 
Posts: 4133 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
I suspect thats a blip.....

kids do EVERYTHING online & dont care what info
is collected on them..
this will make it incredibly easy to char assassinate anyone
who does not tow the corporate line...

Capitalists are nearly ALL narcissistic....
the economy will be about THEM not a few odd dissidents....

Think a world Owned & run by V Puitns EVERYWHERE....

to get back to the point....
software is headed towards always online & a monthly subscription based model.
Users dont even get a copy.
This makes Corp profits easier to forecast & allows a noose tightening slow raise of fees ...

Id bet that the industry finds a way to make,say, a 1 time, view only,
self wiping USB stick you can buy your entertainment on...

Because Fuck You thats why... Razz


DVDs are gonna be made by pirates with low quality copys they have stolen.Id bet.

youth is too self absorbed & inexperienced to see any of what this means...
I saw that M SuckerBerg was a soulless demon in that movie about him...

He has pretty accurately proven that assumption to be true.no..?

When we were kids most boys thought old cars were cool...
no longer... the entirety of white history of the world is looked
at in a most negative light...

WTF..??
All modern tech & medicine & science is WHITE HISTORY.....



there will always be a market for physical product

Manufacturers will continue producing physical product & will come up with new fangled media to replace a technology there's nothing wrong with. They add 'bonus' stuff in & say it'll last 4ever & market it so that it's cool & hip & then start discontinuing the older formats so that anyone not annoyed with the limited confines of streaming will be forced to buy... and they will!
 
Posts: 11860 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
xc Shreiked into the void:
there will always be a market for physical product


They dont give a fuck.

Im saying as we moved to a monopolized economy
You will consume what they ALLOW you to consume
in the way they allow it...

Some people have wanted alternatives to gas guzzling environment destroying
vehicles since the 80s....
Big business could increase profits by catering to this market...

Instead they launched a lie/smear campaign against environmentalist 'pansys'

Hell..my auto insurance company WONT TAKE CASH.....
immediately after they assured me it was not gonna go away..

I paid cash to sign up & then F me...

In a sane world you would be correct....
but sanity left the economy once Reagan & Fox news started up with
'alternate facts'...



This is why the republicans/neocons need to be removed from the federal government...asap
 
Posts: 4133 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
quote:
xc Shreiked into the void:
there will always be a market for physical product


They dont give a fuck.

Im saying as we moved to a monopolized economy
You will consume what they ALLOW you to consume
in the way they allow it...

Some people have wanted alternatives to gas guzzling environment destroying
vehicles since the 80s....
Big business could increase profits by catering to this market...

Instead they launched a lie/smear campaign against environmentalist 'pansys'

Hell..my auto insurance company WONT TAKE CASH.....
immediately after they assured me it was not gonna go away..

I paid cash to sign up & then F me...

In a sane world you would be correct....
but sanity left the economy once Reagan & Fox news started up with
'alternate facts'...



This is why the republicans/neocons need to be removed from the federal government...asap



i don't know who 'they' are,

There will always be a market for physical product. Artists and true lovers of music, film and book and whatever else will demand it and there will be manufacturers meeting those demands.

Bandcamp is proof of this. The record store i was inside today was full of college kids buying physical product. It's alive! It's alive!

You sound like Trump spewing conspiracy theories. Eek
 
Posts: 11860 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Kewl Great..I suspect it will become niche ..
way too soon...
Like the hippie movement....it lasted 2 years ..

Everything after that was a drug induced vomitorium...
 
Posts: 4133 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Well back to TV...

I suffered thru an Ep & 1/2 of Snowpiercer
bcoz it was SUPPOSED to have Jen Con on it...

turns out they killed off her char last season....


FUCK YOU .. Snowpiercer
 
Posts: 4133 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
Kewl Great..I suspect it will become niche ..
way too soon...
Like the hippie movement....it lasted 2 years ..

Everything after that was a drug induced vomitorium...


Ah man, ye Ronnie Raygun disciple! Hippies never went away.

Today they're known as 'naturalists' i see 'em all the time round campus. The guys are more hipsters than the girls, and the chicks have a better sense of humor. Too many of them are vegans & support every hashtag crusade cuz it makes them look cool. On the fun side, they buy lots of vinyl & are open to different genres of music.
 
Posts: 11860 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Mrs. Maisel is back for another season!

Yay!

i'm undecided whether i'll binge Jessica Jones

i hate binging.
 
Posts: 11860 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
Hippies never went away.

Today they're known as 'naturalists' i see 'em all the time round campus. The guys are more hipsters than the girls, and the chicks have a better sense of humor. Too many of them are vegans & support every hashtag crusade cuz it makes them look cool. On the fun side, they buy lots of vinyl & are open to different genres of music.



THAT is good to hear......
I fear that they are such a small minority of peeps that they are prob ineffectual.


The remaining 4 eps of the Witcher seem to be a drastic improvement.

the large volume of really black actors in a Polish written, east European fantasy
is really off putting...& Very poorly implemented.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brucy Braless,
 
Posts: 4133 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
 

Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    New TV Season- What to Watch?????

© YourCopy 2002