Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    New TV Season- What to Watch?????
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New TV Season- What to Watch?????
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
I watched 2 outta 3 dropped eps of Raised by Wolves Goddam this seems like it was written by a 12 year old.

Apparently Ridley Snott is a producer & directed the trash/drivel 2 eps I watched..what a Shit-Show..!

Its cartoonishly dopey...the rocket from earth to this far away planet slides in on the desert-y landscape & stops dramatically tilting over a way too convenient bottomless{?} worm-hole in the ground.
Very Wiley Coyote / Roadrunnerish,no?

2 of the most poorly conceived androids get out & toss less thbn a half a dozen SUITCASES out the door of a Mobile home sized spaceship..WTF..?

Of course it falls into the hole down maybe 50 yards..'mom' says its retrievable...that never happens...

They apparently came there with a dozen embryos,2 androids & an amount of stuff that would fit into the back of a small hatchback!

4 of the suitcases have 3 embryos in then each & NOTHING ELSE..!
Mother has to lie on her back & Father Plugs in hoses to feed the growing embryos offa her..just becoz..its way stupider that way..I guess.

All of the children die,save 1.
The androids make it CLEAR Repeatedly that this is an ATHEIST colony.
After their little turd blossom gets to be 6 or 7 another ship arrives
with an Imaginary religious order/cult on it...

that truly annoying douche-bag Travis Fimmel from the almost as lame TV Show Vikings
is one of their leaders.
He decides to steal lil precious atheist boy who somehow is praying when he is off alone already anyways..

Well it turns out that Mother isnt really the early lowly android everyone thought she was but is but is a SUPER-DUPER WARRIOR android in disguise who has the Ability to destroy flesh with an ever increasing powerful voice-shout type weapony thing..did I say WTF..enuff awready..?

She kills alla the 'Kid'nappers except Fimmel.. who runs back to his landing craft to escape to the orbiting mother-ship of religious nutballs.

Conveniently it wont start or launch until 'Mother Superior' gets there & removes him & DOES NOT KILL HIM..wtf???
{oh yeah hes necessary later...hes a listed 'Star' of the show...DUH!}

SO 'mother' now has the power to sound & look like Fimmel{WTF?} goes up in the suddenly now workin landing craft...& unleashes 'HOLY HELL' on the religious nutballs killin everyone aboard & crashing the ship.
Conveniently it lands about a half a mile from the little abandoned farm that I forgot to mention that they found right near where they landed that ALREADY HAD HUMAN EDIBLE CROPS GROWING THERE....!!! WTF?!?!!?

Need I continue..?

There is much more stupidity I havent gotten too yet...

I love sci fi...this trash is so stupid it makes me throw-up in my mouth a little bit.!

you should post this as an IMDb review.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:

Prime has the 1991 Dark Shadows single season & i'm going to watch it next. It never got renewed cause the first Gulf War kept interrupting it & the stupid network lost interest.

i had forgotten how amazingly hot Joanna Going was in this show way back in 1991. Now there's a year i wouldn't mind time traveling back to.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
xc had forgotten how amazingly hot Joanna Going was in this show way back in 1991

I cant say I remember her.. I was thinkin of a blond lady whos name escapes me..

I caught 2 more eps of Raised by Wolves I cant say its gotten less dopey.. tho maybe I have become more used to that aspect of it.

I guess its like a train wreck ..you just gotta watch..ya know..LoL

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I stumbled on this when I was lookin up correct titles/names/spellings for another post.

#7 is Xena...that is the ONLY show on the whole list I ever watched...

Its the only one I would even gave a try if they rebooted alla them..

The previous post is about Rhona Mitra... whos about 44 right now 8 years younger than Lucy.

if this was a more feral wild Xena she would be good for that..tho to old to play Evil Teen Xena.

She could make an awesomely terrifying recurrent enemy for Xena tho....like say a Italian Lookin Callisto..LoL

Im pretty sure she is English so she probably is Part Roman...

IMDb Picks: '90s Shows That Need a Reboot Now

So Shaddapp & tell me what YOU Think... Wink

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I started a 6 part French {?} mini-series called

Into The Night its an apocalyptic Sci-fi show where the sun @ dawn is killing all life on earth & they are in a plane trying to race out ahead of it.

Its a bit pseudo scientific .. the bulk of the earth is protecting people from the Solar radiation..presumably.

There is a thing called a Coronal Mass ejection....but this is way more severe..
I dont think its possible but Im no expert.

Its kinda frustrating everyone is acting stupid & panicky to give the show break neck speed momentum.

Its a bit ANNOYING..LoL

It seems lke an idea for a 2hour or less movie not a 6 part TV show,to me.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
I stumbled on this when I was lookin up correct titles/names/spellings for another post.

#7 is Xena...that is the ONLY show on the whole list I ever watched...

Its the only one I would even gave a try if they rebooted alla them..

The previous post is about Rhona Mitra... whos about 44 right now 8 years younger than Lucy.

if this was a more feral wild Xena she would be good for that..tho to old to play Evil Teen Xena.

She could make an awesomely terrifying recurrent enemy for Xena tho....like say a Italian Lookin Callisto..LoL

Im pretty sure she is English so she probably is Part Roman...

IMDb Picks: '90s Shows That Need a Reboot Now

So Shaddapp & tell me what YOU Think... Wink

warrior wives? God no. X&G's relationship was best left ambiguous IMO. For me, in any show where there's a potential romantic relationship, i think it's best to never let it happen, always keep it simmering on the burner or remove it for a while. There's fun for me in the mystery of characters when it comes down to do-they or don't-they like one another in a different way.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by xenacrazed:

warrior wives? God no. X&G's relationship was best left ambiguous IMO.

What if huh... did you get that outta what I wrote? ..Im confused.. or you just havin another J0e Biden moment..??

For me, in any show where there's a potential romantic relationship, i think it's best to never let it happen, always keep it simmering on the burner or remove it for a while.

Yes... this worked in XENA & in X-Files too.

There's fun for me in the mystery of characters when it comes down to do-they or don't-they like one another in a different way.

Yeah..what he said....

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by xenacrazed:

What if huh... did you get that outta what I wrote? ..Im confused.. or you just havin another J0e Biden moment..??

um, hello, did you not read about the 90's shows needing a reboot (Xena) in the IMDb link you posted? You made it seem like you did in the earlier post & now you whine fake news like your buddy!

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:

um, hello, did you not read about the 90's shows needing a reboot (Xena) in the IMDb link you posted? You made it seem like you did in the earlier post & now you whine fake news like your buddy!

Hahah OK You win......I didnt really make note of that when I read it....

Hell Im so dazed alla the time I cant remember if Im awake or this is just the Totally worst-est Longest running nitemare ever..

I dont want it too Lesbian either..

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
just for something todp I caught 2 eps of Ratched..its well done & absolutely gorgeous...

lotsa them old 40s beetle backed cars....but its not really aimed at me story-wise...

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I Seen 2 more eps of Raised by Wolves they have re-upped the dopeyness factors again.

What if any more & it will become toxic to brain...i fear... Wink

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
WHat if 2 more eps of Raised by Wolves Im not sure if this thing is supposed to be comically bad or what.

Umm the female android 'Mother' is pregnant...
this was never designed into her.

Harrison Ford once said about Star Wars that its not sci fi its space fantasy....

I guess thats what this is becoz its completely illogical & bafflingly stupid at times....

I finished out the season of Into the Night it fails to conclude....I cant believe this is gonna drag on...

6 eps & all they do is argue..& run away..til this last ep next season will be different..

this is French by the way.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Started watching old eps of Eureka.

i dunno if i'll stick with it. It's a one trick pony.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
HAhaa Yeah I tired of it pretty quickly the charmin sheriff

just became too smirky for me.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i tried watching an Australian cop show. The chick cop was pretty enough but the show got too involved in relationships way too quick & began boring me.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i started watching Hanna tv show on Amazon. It's based on the movie from a few years ago.

The villain in the show, some middle aged lady, reminds me of the evil witch that Trumpenstein nominated for the SCOTUS. They have the same evil smile. Maybe the evil witch will get covid & kick the bucket before the election.

Ah well, Hanna is an okay show even if it's not completely original.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if I finished S1 of Raised by Wolves it was pretty much dopey rite to the end...

What if I wanted to add that this Show has the absolute Crappiest haircuts I have ever seen..?

What if they nearly ALL look like the person cut that mullet themselves while Intensely drunk..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brucy Braless,

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hanna is getting all the more predictable.

i'll still watch it, but i sure wish Twin Peaks would come back or maybe it's time to revisit Xena seasons 1-4 again.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ugh, they killed off the most interesting character in Hanna.

In December, The Stand will be a mini-series on CBS All Access. i hope they get it right this tine. The two part movie from the '90s missed the mark on many characters.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Yeah I know how that is... I read the DUNE series kinda as the later ones came out...
When they made the 80s movie it cringey bad..

SO I now NEVER read the book before the movie..

Not that Im well enuff to read a novel anymore anyways..

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Stephen King don't often translate well into film IMO.

i actually liked the tv mini series of The Shining better than the movie

Shelly Duvall got on my nerves. Get her, Jack Nicholson, axe her! Redrum, redrum!

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I liked the Shining..Im not much for horror movies..usually.

If theyre bad theyre boring & if they are good they are kinda distressing*....I have enuff stress in my life..?

* Not really the word I wanna use here..But I cant think of one that does the trick

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hanna season 2 is getting interesting. Hope they don't mess things up. Although they have the characters get out of bad situations with the most unbelievable timing.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I watched 6 eps of s7 of Agents of SHIELD
not great but not as bad as most of the earlier seasons that I caught.

I have now caught a few more... not that bad..

I mite finish up tonite.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brucy Braless,

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Well I finished MAS last nite....its umm.. well..

I did note one thing tho...I dont have the 'Hots' for any of the women in it....which was/is refreshing.

I kinda resent/enjoy being yanked around by my WHore-Moans by Hollywood....but....

WHat usually happens is Im a litle in Love with the Women & that colors my perception of what Im watching.

I get annoyed when they arein a conversation & the Camera is focusing on the man in the convo..

I really think most of hollywood directors are fags....

If you have A Breath-taking woman in the scene ..put her on camera..wtf..??

This was especially bad in the 50s & 60s...Even with JULIE CHRISTIE..

probably one of the Prettiest Faces EVER!