Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    New TV Season- What to Watch?????
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New TV Season- What to Watch?????
 Login/Join 
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Bill Maher said something funny & interesting he said that alla the Hollywood elite should just pay Trump to resign & go away...

He offered $1 million....himself..same amount he gave to Obama....

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i watched most of the CW crossover Crisis on Infinitely Sroopid Earths. It was dumb.

Too many goofy characters. They need any one Marvel character to get them organized.

Why is Supergirl overdressed? She's drawn sexy in the comics. oh i get it, politically correct.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Sooo I wartched the Witcher Pretty good overall... DAMN confusing

They jump around in the timeline WITHOUT any suggestion of that..
& ALL The Actors look exactly the same ...
no attempts to de-age em or nothin..wtf?

At times its Game of Thrones good & then suddenly bad ep of Xena corny....

Possibly THE most uneven show I have ever watched....

I did like it however....lookin forward to more next season....

It DID NOT inspire me to try the game....actually the opposite.

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Enjoying Mrs Maisel on amazon

Also watching the old Prisoner TV show and new eps of What On Earth

ATT yanked the CW, so no Batwoman

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Soo I recently watched Devs & Dispatches from Elsewhere.

Both were pretty good....tho Sally Fields was REALLY annoying in D from E.

Oh yeah.. I tried to watch the new Penny Dreadful..I skipped the 1st serys..
It REALLY was Dreadful ..I quit say 1/2 way thru the 1st ep.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Been watching a couple shows from the last 15 years- "Chuck" and "My Name is Earl"

They're both funny and i didn't see them when they were originally on TV

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I watched an ep of Portals to Hell that explored the Iron Island museum in Buffalo NY...

Funny as I would have guessed it to be just south in Lackawanna. It was so dopey I only suffered thru @ 1/2 of it.

I might go to the museum some time tho...

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if since I mite be spending my last few weeks among the living, I oughta watch some of the many hundreds of hours of TV shows Ive downloaded..

SOooo.... Star Trek Picard got a preview & 2 eps start yestahday....
Its different in theme & style from any other Star Treks...kinda espionage & intrigue-y.
Has promise..
More intellectual than the popcorn-y recent movies.

What if I got 1 ep of DC's Stargirl its slightly comedic, aimed more at kids than me...It was OK.....I will prob continue with it for a few Eps.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if I finished STar Trek P-nut..?

All in all I Liked it.....Its Better than DS9 & whatever that Shit one was after Voyager IMO.

Even better than its sorta week sister show....that still running...Discovery,I think.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Also I im moving forward on Westworld Which has taken an interesting turn..moving away from its original starting point.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I hadda Couple tree copies of various eps of Into the Dark they are almost 1 1/2 hours long....

the 1st 1 I Sawed wuz....OK..had Angela Sarafyan from Westworld in it....but there wasnt enuff to fill the time allotted...

the udder 1 was a bit better with high skoolers trying to stop an alien body snatchers invasion

Id try a few more probably......

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I finished Westworld.....kinda depressing...my fave character.....Only 1 I really like or care about seems to have been dis-assembled permanently.... I hope not.... its a Season finale not a grand finale.. so it seems there will be more...

Im not sure what .... cause any survivors are at this point not interesting to me...

but ... we will see.. I guess....in about a year...

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Been Watchin Vagrant Queen its a Syfy show....

Its Just good enuff to continue with....

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i started watching the old Sheena tv show that was on tv in the early 2000s.

Blonde haired jungle babe? Oh yeah!

Steven Sears from XWP created the show & writes some eps. It's more fluff than Xena but the star makes it worth watching for me.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I watched something called Upload maybe 2 weeks ago....
I sorta liked it... but I cant really remember..

anything about it....

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Just watched a Marathon of 7 eps of the 100..

This show is SO different than it was when it started....

I dont know what season I had watched last but
Im pretty sure I missed at least a full season...

I have no clue how this show got to this portal using Time jumping
alien planets-es visiting romp that it is now...

Im totally bewildered by what I have seen...

I guess its good I watched all evening..LoL

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Have Either of you ever seen a show called Sanctuary..?

Its About 2 twin sisters ...where the Evil One traps the gooder one into her life..?

I watched episode 2 & WOW..YOu as the Viewer KNOW that the 2 Sisters are Switched but the Psych doctors Smugly assume its the 'Evil One' up to her tricks...?
To Manipulate them..

Its actually humorous to watch them Circle jerk each other off in their smug smug smug 'wisdom'?

It SOooooo reminds me of my life experiences with doctors & their arrogant behavior with my illness...

I have KNOWN whats making me sick since around 2002...

The previous guess/suspicion that it is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome...is wrong.. but That OK because that is untreatable..

However the Systemic microbe I have growing in me is Killable !

But NO ONE Will LISTEN TO ME..!!!!

Just like the Protagonist in the show..

Honestly its a bit hard to watch it hurts my head & my soul..LoL

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Well I have watched 5 eps now.....The doctors are tedious....
the situation is still confusing & unexplained.....

It also seems like some of the characters are just behaving irrationally to keep the muddle going.

Its interesting...sorta..kinda..

it does seem like it Might start to get going soon...I hope.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Good Girls Revolt

A single season Amazon series about a magazine's reporters & researchers in 1969-70.

It's okay, maybe a bot stereotypical

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
It's okay, maybe a bot stereotypical

Whoa..I like me some 'Bots !!!

Especially a nice Fem-bot that looks like a youthful Melanie Griffith or Natalie Portman or ..Yum....Emma Wats-her-name.

Preferably fully functional & not Too Naggy.....I dont need a wife...LoL

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:

Preferably fully functional & not Too Naggy.....I dont need a wife...LoL

A Stepford Bot?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Almost finished with Good Girls Revolt

Prime has the 1991 Dark Shadows single season & i'm going to watch it next. It never got renewed cause the first Gulf War kept interrupting it & the stupid network lost interest.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
A Stepford Bot?

Whoa I dunno if I want 1975's Tina Louise or 2004's Nicole Kidman..??

I watched a Cold Start on 'the Boys' {an anti-superhero superhero TV Show}...with season 2 ep 1 as an introduction....they barely even glossed over last years goings on....& proceeded to bore the LIVING SHIT outta me with what ever was NOT actually happening this season...

Dull Stupid & nasty.. did I mention it was Dull..?

Has Karl Urban in it ..sorta.. I didnt even care for him on Xena....he is playing his usual dick character..

I've seen so mucha that I just think he is a dick now..LoL

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I watched 2 outta 3 dropped eps of Raised by Wolves Goddam this seems like it was written by a 12 year old.

Apparently Ridley Snott is a producer & directed the trash/drivel 2 eps I watched..what a Shit-Show..!

Its cartoonishly dopey...the rocket from earth to this far away planet slides in on the desert-y landscape & stops dramatically tilting over a way too convenient bottomless{?} worm-hole in the ground.
Very Wiley Coyote / Roadrunnerish,no?

2 of the most poorly conceived androids get out & toss less thbn a half a dozen SUITCASES out the door of a Mobile home sized spaceship..WTF..?

Of course it falls into the hole down maybe 50 yards..'mom' says its retrievable...that never happens...

They apparently came there with a dozen embryos,2 androids & an amount of stuff that would fit into the back of a small hatchback!

4 of the suitcases have 3 embryos in then each & NOTHING ELSE..!
Mother has to lie on her back & Father Plugs in hoses to feed the growing embryos offa her..just becoz..its way stupider that way..I guess.

All of the children die,save 1.
The androids make it CLEAR Repeatedly that this is an ATHEIST colony.
After their little turd blossom gets to be 6 or 7 another ship arrives
with an Imaginary religious order/cult on it...

that truly annoying douche-bag Travis Fimmel from the almost as lame TV Show Vikings
is one of their leaders.
He decides to steal lil precious atheist boy who somehow is praying when he is off alone already anyways..

Well it turns out that Mother isnt really the early lowly android everyone thought she was but is but is a SUPER-DUPER WARRIOR android in disguise who has the Ability to destroy flesh with an ever increasing powerful voice-shout type weapony thing..did I say WTF..enuff awready..?

She kills alla the 'Kid'nappers except Fimmel.. who runs back to his landing craft to escape to the orbiting mother-ship of religious nutballs.

Conveniently it wont start or launch until 'Mother Superior' gets there & removes him & DOES NOT KILL HIM..wtf???
{oh yeah hes necessary later...hes a listed 'Star' of the show...DUH!}

SO 'mother' now has the power to sound & look like Fimmel{WTF?} goes up in the suddenly now workin landing craft...& unleashes 'HOLY HELL' on the religious nutballs killin everyone aboard & crashing the ship.
Conveniently it lands about a half a mile from the little abandoned farm that I forgot to mention that they found right near where they landed that ALREADY HAD HUMAN EDIBLE CROPS GROWING THERE....!!! WTF?!?!!?

Need I continue..?

There is much more stupidity I havent gotten too yet...

I love sci fi...this trash is so stupid it makes me throw-up in my mouth a little bit.!

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I know.. I can describe the above show like this the 1960s Batman TV show was smarter & more realistic than this one is.