Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    New TV Season- What to Watch?????
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New TV Season- What to Watch?????
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Watched the 1st ep of The Returned. It was okay, not sure how long it will last. Mary Elizabeth Winsteadcrazed didn't appear til the 2nd half. Hey! my wife show have more on-screen time that what she had!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Returned is getting better & better.

Just watched iZombie for 1st time tonite. Excellent! Rose McIver is a hottie as the zombie lead. She was on Xena! She was the little girl in "Little Problems" 16 yrs ago! Now she's a hot babe!

If they redo Xena now she would make a good Gabrielle.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Returned needs some common sense. Ppl returning from the dead but no-one really questions them or even has them see a doc or
exhume their graves to see who if anyone is buried there. Still Mary Elizabeth Winsteadcrazed is in it & lookin hot so i aint complainin.

Speakin of xc wives, Rose McIvercrazed is smokin hot on iZombie. i might have to add her pic to the sig pic.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
iZombie is officially my fave current show.

Can't get enuff of Rose McIvercrazed!

The other xc wives are jealous but they'll have to get over it!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm thinkin bout startin an iZombie thread. Yay! it was renewed for 2nd season! Yay!

The Returned will also return for another season. It has season finale tonite.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
iZombie best show out there me-thinks.

The Returned gone til next season. It was good but coulda been better.

i'm startin to watch the Flash to see what all the hubbub is about.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Seen two Flash eps and it's okay

i dun see why it's so popular

then again i was never big on DC superheroes

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Beauty & the Beast new season has started but i still gotta watch it

Still gotta see the season finale of iZombie

Then Under the Dome starts in a couple weeks- a couple xc wives therein!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Been watchin the Flash which is okay.

Still gotta see Scream tv show but i dunno if there are more eps or what as i only have one show taped.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i seen some previews of Supergirl tv show and it looks pretty good. She might be the next xc wife.

Superxcwife! yay!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i'm watchin the Flash regularly now. It does get good when it has changes.

Beauty & the Beast is at it's worst now. i may have to give it up. i usually fast-forward thru it in about 10 min.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hey they're gonna have an Evil Dead tv show on starz or encore starring Bruce Campbell, and i hear Lucy Lawless will also be guesting in it.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i still have season 3 of New Girl to watch. i hear next season Zooey won't be on it much. i doubt i buy that season on dvd.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Under The Dome gonna have another season!?!? yeah it has it's own thread but since no one else posts in this sub-forum i don't see the point.

Oddly beauty & Beast has gotten better as the season is ending.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i was wrong aboot Under The Dome. It won't have another season it's gonna end this week! yay! But i gonna miss Julia *sigh*

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Beauty & the Beast had it's season finale & it was the best ep all year (figures). Just like Under the Dome, it's crap all yr until the very end!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Wonder when Supergirl gonna be on? i is waitin!

i seen most all the Flash eps now & likin the show even more, esp. as an xc wife is in the show.

Very soon starts the Blacklist, Sleepy Hollow & iZombie- yay!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sleepy Hollow is back again. Seems better than most of last season but have to keep watchin.

Blacklist was okay, hope they get back to normal storyline soon

<Xenafan2233>
posted
Supergirl

Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Gonna start watching iZombie soon.

Didn't care for how Flash ended last season. i hope they don't get dopey & ruin things.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
iZombie season premier was awesome.

Flash season premier was pretty good.

Sleepy Hollow getting more interesting after it's 2nd season was kinda dull & contrived.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Yay! Got my iZombie season 1 dvd set in the mail. Lookin forward to the extras & bloopers & stuff.

Ash & Evil Dead starts soon on SHO or Starz or wherever. Should be interesting.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Haven't seen Blacklist for a couple weeks but have it taped.

iZombie keeps getting better.

Flash- i dunno, seems like it might be getting in the same ol same ol rut.

Sleepy Hollow has some nice subplots going, should be interesting to see how it develops.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
iZombie is definitely my fave show of the last couple years- hope it gets another season.

Supergirl starts this week and then Ash Vs the Evil Dead next Saturday/

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Finally saw the 1st ep of Ash Vs the Evil Dead. It was both bloody and funny. Lucy Lawless had a quick cameo. Bruce Campbell stole all the scenes. i guess i keep on watching it.