Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    Buffy-fanfic-sharing...

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Buffy-fanfic-sharing...
 Login/Join 
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted
To keep the Buffy-forum still kicking I thought of this. How about sharing your favorite fanfics with each other?

I'll start.

This fanfic made me cry the first time I read it. No kidding. It is about Spikes thoughts after the events in The Gift and before the events in Bargaining part 1.
It is so sad and so butiful...

Balm.
Found it at Buffy Fiction Archive.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
this was really interesting, and i've never seen anything like it.... Smile

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Wohooo!!! I got a reply!!! *grin* I guess you mean that the fanfic was intresting. I can only agree. Smile

Now I have to post another fanfic that I think kick ass!!! *grin*

I have meet this amazing writer on LiveJournal. She has a toon of great and amazing stories going, but I think this is my favorite-story by her: Forbidden. It is about Spike and Dawn and there feelings for eachother. Smile And she writes it beautifully. Wanna read more by her, check out her Livejournal here: Sexymermaid's Erotic Fanfic & Art

Hope someone will enjoy it. Smile

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of Spikette
posted Hide Post
This was a cool idea. Would it be wrong to qualify some of my own fanfiction as a favorite? Lol.. It is, and it's on my livejournal... haven't found a great site to host yet. But anyway, I just joined this place, am still figuring out how it works. So.. hello, all.

Sleep all day. Party all night. Nerver grow old, and never die. It's fun to be a vampire.

Posts: 2 | Location: The moon | Registered: 19 August 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Hi Spikette!...We have a lot going on in the General forum so make sure you visit there too. That's where you introduce yourself. Hope you like it here.Smile

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Hello there Spikette! And welcome! Big Grin I'd love if you post links here to your fanfic, that would be great!