Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Warrior Women  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    cufflinks are not only for the rich

Moderators: lila997
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cufflinks are not only for the rich
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
Just joking. YES THEY ARE!

Argy was here.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Argeaux,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
why dontcha CUFF your spammer LINKS to your arse and don't come back, ya worthless spammer smash

Posts: 10518 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Why you think like that.

????????

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Argeaux,

Posts: 8 | Location: Zeigler Cir E | Registered: 11 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wiliumfrgus:
Why you think like that.

????????

Why you no think like that.

Posts: 10518 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i wear cufflinks as belly rings

my belly rings

Posts: 4824 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i am so funny!

Posts: 4824 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Spammers, begone!

Admin wonder powers ACTIVATE!!

Posts: 5337 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
hehehe

Scroller
posted Hide Post
Hi every one I am new here just join this forum today itself. I am not spammer .You are editing everyone's link .I basically deals with best moving companies .So if some one is planning for shifting or moving can visit my site.

Posts: 1 | Location: 2040 Indian Rd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 | Registered: 05 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"I am not a crook"

- Pres. Richard Nixon

"I am not spammer"

- nabane

"HA! Yee's both liars!" smash

-xc