Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    Stranger Things

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Stranger Things
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I thought this season was a real return to form.

My only complaint is that the final two episodes dragged (probably because they were too long), the final episode in particular.

I'm not sure that that they needed to add any more characters. The show was already overcrowded.

The stoner dude was only to get some cheap laughs, and as a way to transport the others around.

I'm reading for a big end to the series.

001 really worked.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i just started season 1 when i heard the show takes place in Indhickiana.

Only seen the one ep so far but i'll keep watching.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i've seen seasons 1 & 2 now and am underwhelmed.

The Eleven chick holds the show together but i'm kinda bored with the slimy creatures.

Guess i was expecting something deeper, like on Dark.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Into season 4 now.

i really don't understand the popularity of this show. It's ok, but i don't see how it's lasted this long when better shows get canned after one season.