Scrolls
Trading Spaces Home Free

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/416601791/m/867603947

21 March 2004, 08:50 PM
Smirk Morgan
Trading Spaces Home Free
Who have you liked so far? What rooms made you giddy? What made you groan?

I'm watching the third ep right now--The Light Blue vs. the Orange.

Tonight's challenge was not to use paint as the primary wall treatment. Lmao when Hildi told the LBs that their chocolate syrup treatment for the ceiling looked fine--the expression on her face was priceless. When Hildi wonders if you've done something strange, you know that Hell just had a cold snap.

"Clearly you've never been to Singapore."

Captain Jack Sparrow
22 March 2004, 06:04 AM
Cora
*Whimpers*

*Suspects she is missing REALLY important TS*

Please please please explain it allll to me.. there is no Trading spaces here and for some reason DIY SOS and Changing Rooms havent been on the BBC for AGES.

Chocolate syrup WHAT ... oh oh crazy!!

No sleep No sleep untill I am done with finding the answer
Won't stop Won't stop before I find a cure for this cancer
Sometimes I feel I going down and so disconnected Somehow
I know that I am haunted to be wanted
23 March 2004, 11:29 AM
mons
CHOCOLATE SYRUP! why on ear--wha th-- on the cei- OH MY LORD!

Yeah, when hildi tells you that things are not going well, you KNOW there's something wrong! I LOVE Lori... Lari... Oh, you know. I love her rooms. You are guarenteed a great room when you have her.

Let's see, i haven't watched entire episodes lately, i haven't been home! but i did see the asian themed room, which i loved. which room made me cringe? that TERRIBLE purple dragon fly on the tripdic--tripdec room. YUCK! Razz

looks like i'm going to have to watch entire episodes now.... cause i don't understand what happens after i vote for a team? what ARE The rules exactly?

mons

"I never understood the whole 'no cruel and unusual' punishment thing. If it's not cruel and unusual, it' not punishment." - PFJ