Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    Tonight's Charmed [ SPOILERS ]

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Tonight's Charmed [ SPOILERS ]
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I'm sorry, I'll have to learn the names of these eps so I can say which one I'm talking about.

I actually quite liked the show tonight - one of the few I can say that about (although the theme song is still the best part of the whole series).

Can I just say, for the record, that I LOVE Phoebe's new look? Love the hair, love the nose piercing. Cool.

I liked the premise of tonight's show - each sister cut off from the other. They solved that problem a little too easily, but don't they always?

Who Chris is intrigues me. Is he good? Is he bad? Is he Wyatt all grown up? I suppose we will find out soon.

It's annoying me the way that Piper's husband keeps popping in and out all the time. I wish he'd just stay put.

The male strip party was a bit sleazy, but I DID like the funny bits about Phoebe getting interested in information about how to have a five minute orgasm. How come Chopper 10 kept that bit in?

Hmmm. Still not a must see show for me, but I don't mind catching it if I'm not doing anything else on a Friday night.

~~~~~~~~~~

Who did you think I would be? - HA! - well you got me instead.

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Lat night it was called 'my 3 witches'

i go to http://www.tvtome.com/Charmed/eplist.html
but i go there for all my shows.
i like reading all the goofs they have about each ep from all my shows.. buffy, angel, charmed, even xena.

televsionwithoutpity.com the guy who writes for charmed is hilarious, and he seems to HATE the show.

I know why Chris came back from the future, but only cause i read some spoilers when i was bored one day.

I quite liked last night's ep too, and Pheobe's hair is growing on me somewhat now, i didn't like it at the beginning of the season.

I have all of season 1 on tape if you want to borrow.

Salem has later seasons. nothing on dvd yet.. bummmmmmmmmmmmmer

========================

You're wrong not to trust one that knows you so well. I never betrayed you.. that was... Gabrielle

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post