Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    LOST! *Spoilers!*
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
LOST! *Spoilers!*
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I continue to be impressed with the attention to detail. it's right down to the music.
No idea where I heard this- either in an interview or on the DVD extras- but to keep with the we-are-away-from-the-rest-of-the- world feel they use 99% original music (by the same composer that does Alias for Abrams and scored and recorded by an orchestra vs on a synth). If they do use other music they are careful to use only music released before September 22, 2004 which was the U.S. premiere date/date of the plane crash.
Cool huh?

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
yeah...the attention to the details is amazing. i feel like there's meaning in everything, and i know i'm missing stuff.

so i've been thinking about the baby Aaron/Moses thing...is he perhaps the key to "leading the chosen ones out of the wilderness"? or is someone else "Moses" & Aaron somehow the force that drives him/her? hmmmm....more tonight i suppose!

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Zoom now that's deep! Makes ya wonder!

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
WHoa!

I gotta admit I like the Simple easy to understand stuff...

IT LOOKS LIKE THEY LET THE COUNTER GO TO ZERO NEXT NEW EP!!!!!!!!!

I wasnt expecting that for a while....!!!!!

YES!!!!

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I know I can't wait till next week. I figured they'd put that in the season's cliff hanger-the counter goes to 0 and we'd have to wait till next season-but hey I want to know too what happens when it goes to 0! But I like the way they put a cliff hanger in many of the eps!

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
*ARGH!*

Women!
You Always like all that long drawn out Delayed Climax-y type stuff...LOL

I just was thinkin & it occurred to me,how did Sawyer get so GD healthy...???
He was dying a few eps ago...
Sure its been weeks for us but we live in dog years compared to them..
It should only be days,there....Shouldnt it..???

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
This week's episode made my head hurt. So much thinking, So little brainpower by 10:00 pm Wink

And I have to agree with Brucy about Sawyer's speedy recovery. That was a little astonishing. Be sure to see if Sun's head is still bruised/scraped next week.

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
You're right-Brucy! Most women do like that long drawn out climax-y stuff! Wink And you're right about the speedy recovery too. Our time compared to theirs is a good analogy-we do live in dog years compared to theirs. Like Lila said we'll have to check Sun's head next week!

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I forgot to check Sun's head or did they even show her Wed night? I don't think they did. And I'm confused about the counter-did Lock get the code typed in while the counter was clicking thru those chinese or japanese symbols?

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i'm pretty sure they were hieroglyphs. curiouser & curiouser...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
So is that guy they're holding one of "the others"? And is that young girl that saved Claire the french woman's (can't remember her name) daughter? Hmmm!

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
WOW! That guy set that trap well! Can't wait until next week!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
FYI: Sun's head still had a boo-boo on it this week.

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Yeah! I forgot to look but thinking back about it-I remember it was there. At least the writers are remembering to add stuff like that.

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
So who is "Henry" really??? And did you notice that food that was in the balloon had the same symbol that is in the hatch?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I think 'Henry' is one of the 'others'that took the kid & threatened Jack & the rest.

I think the original Dharma Project people are not the others.They were there before them.
The Darma people are dead or gone or whatever....they were the original inhabitants of the island.

The remains of the 'Project' is automated.
The failure to punch in the code has caused it to go into effect,sort of,but its ancient electronic stuff on a presumably wet& humid island so its working only fitfully & partially & not always correctly.

Of course how alla this ties in with Hurley & the Numbers I cant even guess at.

Im SURE all the above will be proven wrong..but thats the fun of it ..aint it..?? Big Grin

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
It is INDEED!

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
WOW! That girl-Damn I can't think of her name-that has the hots for Hurley-Did you catch she was in the mental hospital with him! The twists continue!

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Yeah... I think its Great.
Ive been chuckling about it ever since..

SPOILERS

Maybe its all just happening in Hurleys overwrought Imagination..!!

Of course Im not gonna be tricked into REALLY believing that ....even if only because then the show would hafta end,wouldnt it..???

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Yeah that is funny! They were trying to lead us to believe it's all in Hurley's mind-but the plot only thickens!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I think that the writers are trolling the message boards, reading all of the viewers' theories about the island and writing them all in a bit at a time just to mess with our brains and throw us off. Wankers. Or maybe genius. Not sure yet. Wink

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
That wouldn't surprise me that they are doing that. We should come up with a really neat theory to post somewhere to see if it's picked up for a storyline!

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Well we taped this week's ep and finally got around to watching it. Right at the end I was telling my honey you know Michael hasn't been seen since he went to look for Walt and I'll be damned if he didn't show up! Freaky huh!

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
What is it with these recap shows???? This is the 2nd one they've had this season. They just had 1 a few weeks ago didn't they?

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
they've had a couple of those clip-show, the-story-so-far, no-plot-progression eps. boring...

maybe the writers are as stuck figuring out what happens next as we are.

btw WXF---i finally answered your thread in Subtext...well kinda
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/326601791/m/1061015331

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?