Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Best of the Rest    LOST! *Spoilers!*
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: lila997

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
LOST! *Spoilers!*
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lila997:
Interesting little twist. I suppose it is medically possible for him to regain his walking ability depending on the origins of his paralysis, but I think he'd have a bit of muscle atrophy and wouldn't have exactly run around right after the crash. I however am working hard to suspend disbelief when it comes to this show. Obviously. On a side note: props to Arista who figured the Locke thing out before the end of the teaser and phoned me with her hypothesis during the opening credit. Which, btw, we decided was cool But I digress...

Now here's what i want to know...

Do you think that Locke killed the boar or do you think that the monster/dinosaur/iron giant/aboninable snowman/king kong gave it to him?

Thanks. It wasn't that hard to figure out once you put all the pieces together. I remembered Walt telling his dad that Mr. Locke said a miracle happened to him and I remembered the wheelchair that Charlie had put Claire's luggage in to roll it around. When Locke looked amazed to see his toes wiggle, it all clicked.

But the real question here is who is the mysterious suit wearing guy Jack keeps seeing?

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
Do you think that Locke killed the boar or do you think that the monster/dinosaur/iron giant/aboninable snowman/king kong gave it to him?

or...maybe the "monster" (which i've taken to caling the Jungle Yeti) has taken Locke's form to mingle with the castaways...?

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boomer zoomer, dammit:
or...maybe the "monster" (which i've taken to caling the Jungle Yeti) has taken Locke's form to mingle with the castaways...?

Are you saying... alien shape shifters are on the island!? Eek

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
not necessarily aliens...

but now that you mention it, maybe it's like the old Star Trek ep where the aliens took some of the Enterprise crew and put them in life-or-death situtaions to see how they'd react...kinda experimenting with and observing them. maybe aliens have put the castaways in a Lord of the Flies scenario and are studying them...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zoom,

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
<Daring_Dragoon>
posted
I was wondering the same thing. The angle that he was looking up at was about 25+ feet off the ground, so it couldn't have been just the boar, or a polar bear.

And last night he told the doctor he had "looked into the eye of the island" or something like that.

Also...
Spoiler Space
OK, was that the rest of the plane the doctor found? Including his dad's coffin? And was the coffin empty?

'Cause if so, then what Locke said would appear to be true. Gradually, the island is making everyone's wishes come true. He can walk.... the doctor's dad is alive... Kate gets a new start.... the little boy finds his lab (who's just a BEAUTIFUL animal! I used to have one just like that.)

So maybe the lady who drowned *wanted* to die....

Maybe the African-American lady who keeps to herself is going to see her hubby again....

Maybe Driveshaft will reunite.... Razz "You all, ever'body.... YOU ALL, ever'bodeeeeee..."

Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
dang it--i missed it this week (all for a good cause...i was getting my bike Wink ). could lila997 or someone give me one of those awesome episode synopses y'all are so handy with??? (i have a feeling i missed Dr. Jack's back story, didn't i...)

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
anyone still watching? i've been enjoying it more & more. it came to me last night that maybe the island is some purgatorial way station where they get to conquer the demons of their prior existence before.....before what? guess i'll have to keep watching.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
at the risk of talking to myself here...

did anyone catch the total Is There a Doctor In the House ripoff last night? though i doubt i'll be replaying Dr. Jack reviving Chris (that's the rock-n-roll dude's name, right...?) in slo-mo quite as much as the ITADITH scene. but it was damn near the same scene. i'm sure any Xenite watching caught it...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by an enduring evil...:
at the risk of talking to myself here...

did anyone catch the total Is There a Doctor In the House ripoff last night? though i doubt i'll be replaying Dr. Jack reviving Chris (that's the rock-n-roll dude's name, right...?) in slo-mo quite as much as the ITADITH scene. but it was damn near the same scene. i'm sure any Xenite watching caught it...

The dude's name is Charlie and I totally caught it. A certain Scroller (who shall remain nameless) called me after that scene and said she felt like when they had killed off Xena. That's how stressed out the whole thing made her.

Personally, I was so emotionally involved in the episode that I nearly had a panic attack. This show is like "tele-crack."

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
charlie. right!

wow...if the certain unnamed Scroller is one i watched them kill off Xena with, that's saying something! i was mainly just caught up in the Xena connection at that moment. but yeah..."telecrack" says it all.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by an enduring evil...:
charlie. right!

wow...if the certain unnamed Scroller is one i watched them kill off Xena with, that's saying something! i was mainly just caught up in the Xena connection at that moment. but yeah..."telecrack" says it all.

If you're thinking of who I think you're thinking of then you're thinking would be correct. Wink

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
DAMT IT! I am soo behind! Must find TV time to catch up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amarice:
DAMT IT! I am soo behind! Must find TV time to catch up.

They're re-airing both hours of the pilot on Wednesday starting at 8 pm ET.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Yeah I caught the replays of the early stuff.. Its not bad....
Im planning on continuing to watch it mostly because there is NOTHING else on at all...

My regular watches have been reduced to Ebert & Roeper & checkin up on 60 minutes....

I dont care for the Wednesday edition that chirpy lil Bantan weight they have on doing that POOR poor Poooorrrrrr, Andy Rooney imitation has GOT to GO!!!!

Big Grin

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
lost is just about to come on in australia, so i'm not reading this thread for fear of spoilers, however i would like to have a whinge about daniel dae kim crapping up my tv screen once more. why why WHY does the hacky lindsy-wannabe keep getting work!?>.<

okay, maybe this "jin" person won't be so bad as "gavin" *shudder*. god how i hate gavin...

--------------------------------------

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Madogis:
lost is just about to come on in australia, so i'm not reading this thread for fear of spoilers, however i would like to have a whinge about daniel dae kim crapping up my tv screen once more. why why WHY does the hacky lindsy-wannabe keep getting work!?>.<

okay, maybe this "jin" person won't be so bad as "gavin" *shudder*. god how i hate gavin...

Just give it a chance. DDK isn't even really on screen too terribly much. Trust me, you'll like the show and will be able to look past DDK and the "Gavin image."

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I have been continuing to watch it ..
its a pretty good show...

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Just a Heads up ...SUPPOSED to be a New Ep Tomorrow....

Gotta hurry & post its tomorrow in 4 mins....

Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
I think it's a repeat this week. They're supposed to be playing the episode where Kate finds the case with the guns in it.

Posts: 493 | Location: over here | Registered: 23 July 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Yeah.... It was a LIE .. thats twice the episode said "New Episode next week" & there wasnt.
Are they just failing to remove that part from the first showing..??

Its Damned ANNOYING!!!!

Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
Its Damned ANNOYING!!!!

Seriously, that's just wrong. They get your mouth all ready for New Lost, and there's not even a swallow! I hear next week is supposed to be some kind of catch up episode, with new ones following the week after that.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
well i got lucky cuz that was one i hadn't seen...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
someone tell me what happened last night (May 4) please...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Nightmare
posted Hide Post
Here's what I remember learning last night (I'm on my first cup of coffee)

Locke admitted to Sayid that he knocked him out during that whole signal triangulation thing many episodes back.

Sayid was on his way to L.A. from Sydney to hook up with that girl he let go in Iraq. (the one whose picture he had)

Claire's baby thinks Sawyer has a soothing voice.

Sister of Boone, what's her name... anyway she took Jack's gun key's while he slept and tried to kill Locke, but Sayid jumped on her and diverted the bullet so John Locke lives.

Locke took Sayid to where Boone fell and showed him the plane. Sayid believes that Locke had a leg cramp and Boone decided to check the plane out, and it was an accident.

Locke said that he knocked Sayid out because he didn't think more people should be lured to the island to meet the same fates as the french woman's crew.

Sayid tells Locke that he saved his life because he believes that he is their best hope for surviving this island. He also tells him he doesn't trust him. Sayid had been questioning Locke about the mysterious hatch. Locke had denied it repeatedly.

At the end when Sayid tells John he doesn't trust him, he isists that he stop lying and take him to the hatch.

Also, Charlie and Hurley were goofy.

There's more to Sayid's backstory but it's too dramatic to get into right now.

(Next episode looks good!) (as ususal)

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
thanks! my work buddy filled me in on the Sayid backstory, so no worries.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?