Scrolls
Da Kath & Kim Code

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/416601791/m/9511099511

28 November 2005, 03:13 AM
Salem
Da Kath & Kim Code
So, who watched it? What did you think of it?

I think I need to watch it again to pick up on everything, but overall I enjoyed it.

These will just be little random thoughts about it..

Sharon's hens night was funny, when the stripper came in and he was dancing in front of Sharon when she suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs, ripped all his clothes off in one go and then chased after him as he fled in terror ^_^

I liked Kath's fake boobs, especially when her and Kel were at the.. Salsa (?) dance lessons and they fell out, hehehe. Seeing one slide around beneath her fishnet top, and then both of them plop to the floor when Kel had her upside down Big Grin

Prue and Trude were good as usual. It was fun to hear the developing story about Adrian and.. well, I'm not exactly clear on what he'd done, but being investigated for something or other, possibly going to jail.

"Prue, I got you a Grande Skinny"
"Oh Trude, I can't afford that"
"Don't worry... I'll just.. write it down.."

It was funny when Trude told Prue maybe it would be best if she and Adrian didn't come to the.. function.. as it wouldn't be good for Graham to be seen with Adrian. And THEN Trude saying "Do you HATE me?!" to her :P

I was excited to see Judith Lucy as Santa's Elf Big Grin It was funny, when Santa wasn't there, nd Judith was just sitting slumped her chair with a cup of coffee, and then the next shot, flipping through a magazine, hehehe.

It was a shame Marg Downey wasn't involved. I guess they've run out of uses for Marion. I was half expecting Sharon's fiance 'Marriat' to turn out to be Marion somehow lol. I was also wondering if seeing as though it was Christmas, maybe Marg would reprise her role as Nanna Day, like she was in 'Something Stupid', and be present for Christmas lunch or something.

I liked when Kath & Kim were at Fountain Gate, and Kath was carrying around the big christmas tree she'd bought. When they were having lunch, Kath eating a banana and holding the tree upright with one arm Razz

Sharon and Kim pole dancing was excellent, hehe. From Sharon's Polish outfit "What? I am a Pole - Strzelecki". Kim looked so elegant, thrusting against the pole, hehehe, and I LOVED when Kim was cracking onto everyone at the Hen's night, with the shot cutting from guy to guy, and then it ending with Kim ontop of a table, spinning around a pole and someone throwing a bottle at her lol.

It was scary when Sharon was trying on wedding dresses, and Kim told her to wear the one she had on, because it was hilarious, and then Sharon having it out with her, saying she'd kill her, before storming out with her backpack and still wearing the wedding dress, setting the alarms off. Razz

Kath and Kel being back up dancers for Michael Bublé was good. The way Kath was dancing all around him and Kel getting jealous, bumping him while he was singing, then Michael tripping him over and then Kel punching him off stage Big Grin

It was funny when John Monk had left that painting at Kel's Butcher shop, with the slash in it. I liked Kath's comment "I guess that's Australia Post for you" Razz Something along those lines anyway.

I loved 'The Da Vinci Code: Vatican City' game, with Kath and Kel as characters, and the monk pulling the Kel character out of his car, and the Kath character getting out and running around with her arms flailing, and then the two of them power walking off with the monk in hot pursuit. That was good, I want to play, hehehe Big Grin

I liked it when at the end, when John was in the backyard and Kel figured things out, saying about how it's just like The Da Vinci Code, and Kath saying in her hysterical voice "Is that what happens in the end!! I didn't finish it! I lost interest!" I love her hysterical voice Smile

It'll be good to see Kath's franchise on the DVD, 'The Da Vinci Code : G'day Leonardo' or whatever it was..

However, I really hope they're going to do a 4th series, or another movie. I don't like the way they left things, re: Brett. I didn't like his new up himself attitude after being promoted sideways. And the way he was all over Kelly, and then telling her at the end it really was over between him and Kim, and the two of them pashing full on while the door closed..

I don't know, I mean, I know Kim always says it's over (o-v-a-h) between them and that she wants a divorce, but you can tell she's never *really* serious..

It's just.. it always seemed to me that Bretty was totally into Kim, even though she's always a bitch to him, and that he loved her..

I just didn't expect him to suddenly be over her and into, as Kim put it, someone as foul as Kelly Razz

If it's really over, he should leave Kim, and not just have her believing things are alright between them. Though, I'd imagine he's worried that Kim would ban him from seeing Epponnee if he left her, so.. yeah..

Blah, I hope things get sorted out between them one way or another. I don't like things like this! >.<!

28 November 2005, 03:29 AM
Salem
Forgot to mention that the official site had been updated. It has a myriad of features now, with all sorts of clips.

Be sure to check out all the nooks and unexplored crannies the site never knew it had!

29 November 2005, 06:59 AM
Argeaux
I didn't like Bretty cheating, either. Frown

I liked when Kath said "Clever Santa", when Kim unpacked her exercise bands.

I liked how Kel made his very own CD for Kath.

I liked how Sharon was typing with a pencil in her mouth because she had carpal tunnel syndrome.

Kath did her typical "pointy hands" dancing, which I always find a scream.

I enjoyed it, pacifically how Sharon was going to marry "a piece of spam". Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

29 November 2005, 02:31 PM
Fahrenheit
oooOOOOOoooo

Sounds snappy Big Grin
30 November 2005, 04:14 AM
Salem
There was a funny interview in the TV Guide with Kath and Kim, one of the questions was about how big they are around the wolrd now and Kath says "I like the Islamic version where they all have their faces covered, saying "Don't look at moiye! Don't look at moiye!" Smile

I know the "Don't look at moiye" bit has been done in the flashback episode, but still, doesn't it create a funny image? Razz...