House
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
I always meant to watch this show, then bingo, when it started i missed the first few eps.

So i waited paitently until it came out on dvd, and bought the whole first season, hoping i didn't hate it. which i didn't.

so now i need to know.

favourite characters? favourite episodes? favourites house-isms?

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
There are oh so many. I assume you want us to keep it to Season 1, right?

I really liked Three Stories. I just loved how House kept playing with the facts of the different cases. I love how he referenced the volleyball player while in the room with the farmer, who went, what volley ball player? because the volley ball player case came three months later. "Oh that's right, that one hasn't happened yet. Luckily, we aren't bound by the linear constraints of time." It was cool to learn about how House became disabled, but even cooler to realize he was just as big an asshole then.

DNR was an awesome episode. Loved that last exchange between House and the Patient of the Week. "I'm in pain." "Aren't we all?"

I loved the mock outrage when Cameron gave him a candy cane for her "insensitivity".

I hated the Cameron crush on House, but I loved how he told her the truth about herself at dinner.

Loved how he torturned Chase after Vogler, but didn't really hold much of a grudge. Just liked having an excuse.

"Your lips say no, but your shoes scream 'yes'!" when Wilson denied having a "date".

The Wilson and House relationship is one of the best I've seen on the small screen in a long time.

Favorite characters are definitely House, Wilson and Cuddy. Stacy is a meh. Usually I find myself wanting to smack Cameron, but I think that's probably how I'm supposed to feel.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I don't think anything but s1 has even played here, so s1 yes please..

cause i know salem and argy watch this show, so if they come in, they'll be spoiled too.

I really liked both those eps that you mentioned too.

Since i only just watched 3 stories just yesterday, and how it came about that the volleyball player was him, and by the end of it, all his *team* was sitting at the back listening.

I too like the wilson and house relationship they have going.

the only thing that grosses me out is when they zip into the bodypart that is sick that ep..lol

DNR was a great ep too, i liked when he resusitated the block, and he got in trouble, but wow, like most of them he was right, and he lived.

i also found the episode with all the dieing babies very moving.

oh and the asian guy with the strangulation fetish.. i THINK (i haven't checked into it) is the ghost dude piper had a crush on from charmed

Big Grin

i also like how faces you know keep popping up, like robin tunney (sp) from the craft. and that dude from felicity (i think thats where i reckognised him from) and the girlfriend who just HAD to drive the porshe is the dumb chick from mean girls

Big Grin

how far through s2 is house over in america anyways?

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
According to the recaps at TWoP they have aired nine eps so far of the second season. We're in the holidays hiatus at the moment. I'm not quite sure when the new ones start up again. So we aren't quite half way yet.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Shinigami
posted Hide Post
House. Now there is a guy I would never want as my doctor. I love that show. The Season Finale was messed up. I loved it. I can't wait to see the new season.Smile

Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

What's Your Hidden Talent?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz/

Posts: 474 | Registered: 20 September 2004Report This Post