Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Movies    Good movies you've seen recently
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good movies you've seen recently
 Login/Join 
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thunderstruck:

I'm not against PC when it makes sense but ....

I know Im justan Old Fart... but does PC EVER make sense...

I think its why Democratic "Progress"ives <--Roll Eyes lose so much...

the Progressive nutballs HAD to have their...low competence Black man Prez.....

AND partly due to him & the Crazy backlash...thatI KNEW* was gonna happen

We have Trump & an All Republican govt of Traitiors....

Both sides are winning on the things they are most WRONG about......

Makes me sick.....We keep electing Fucktards who Just WANT to be President ...not people who can do anything good or right or positive.

Visionless, thoughtless ego-maniacs...

*Yes back in 2008 when BO beat Hillary

I said Duh!

Posts: 2842 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"She's Out of My League"

Hot blonde chick falls for nerdy guy. He can't understand why, she wants a guy who won't dump her or two-time her. Some funny lines, some dumb stuff. All in all a rom-com that's too impossible to ever happen.

Posts: 10498 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"The Book of Henry"

This came out last year. Some genius kid thinks the neighbor chick is being abused by her step-dad. Twists & turns but the story was kinda weak and filled with plot holes.

Posts: 10498 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
"She's Out of My League"

Hot blonde chick falls for nerdy guy. He can't understand why, she wants a guy who won't dump her or two-time her. Some funny lines, some dumb stuff. All in all a rom-com that's too impossible to ever happen.

Yeah that movie was a shy boy's wet dream...
the girl was played by Alice Eve ... I think wasnt it?
She is/was Gorgeous..!!!

Posts: 1408 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that was Alice Eve.

"Under The Same Moon"

Mexican boy tries to join his mom who's an illegal in LA. This was pretty good & seemed mostly authentic and not forced. Some good music throughout which was not put on the soundtrack CD for whatever reason.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"I, Tonya"

Margot Robbie is so hot. Anyway, she does great as Harding. i never liked Nancy Karrigan, she seemed like a stuck up, rich ass bitch. Really liked this movie, funny and sad both.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

Taped this last week i guess it was. i'd never seen the movie before & never cared for the tv show mostly because of the chick who played Buffy.

In the movie, Kristy Swanson plays Buffy. i would've watched the tv show had she been in it. The chick who played Buffy in the tv show had no personality, IMO. Certainly she couldn't hold a candle to Kristy.

Still, it was a goofy movie & would've been better as a drama.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri"

This was good but some parts of it were very unbelievable for a movie trying to imitate real life. The acting was top notch though.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"State of Play"

Political thriller, seemed like old timey Hollywood stuff. Good cast but the ending was kinda disappointing after the build-up that came before.

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Just watched:
Game Night & Red Sparrow

Jason Bateman was Very Good as Usual but I have a soft spot for Rachel McAdams.

the movie was good & fun ...worth the time certainly

Red Sparrow was better....Damn JLaw can act...
was nearly 2 1/2 hours but it pretty much just breezed on by.
Very well done....

I said Duh!

Posts: 2842 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"Black Panther"

This was okay but very predictable. They needed to have a better villain, someone like Kraven the Hunter.

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
Well, I FINALLY caught up with Alicia Vikander's

Tomb Raider

I liked it a LOT.

& Aint Nuthin you can do about it!

Posts: 1408 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I finally got a copy of Oldeboi
which I was told was VASTly superior to the more recent American one..

OH MI GOD !!!!!!

What a piece of shit.....I struggled to watch a 1/2
hour of it & gave up in DISGUST!

Fuck that movie & who ever liked it....

I said Duh!

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
"Black Panther"

This was okay but very predictable. They needed to have a better villain, someone like Kraven the Hunter.

I just watched this myself....I dont think its 1 of
Marvel's best ...but I liked it more than I expected

It didnt seem predictable to me...

but then my predictor is on the fritz lately.