Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Good movies you've seen recently
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Good movies you've seen recently
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Finding Steve McQueen

Comedy bank robbery flick set in the '70s. It could've become very political but didn't which was good.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Tenet

Time travel flick with some hard to follow plotlines that don't get worked out in the end. Maybe that was the point. i liked it.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I have this maybe I can watch it soon...

Also have Wonder Woman '84.

Evil is Good!

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
A Rain Day in New York

Woody Allen's latest film. Dialogue is typical Woody. i liked the story & the cast so it was good to me.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I finally watched Bumblebee the last Transformers movie...

was pretty good .. better than

Skylin3s which was not even up to the quality of the original....

Im a scifi Nut....but i cant really recommend this one...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Secret Agent Super Dragon (1966)

Plotless stupid movie that made no sense, so bad that it's rally bad!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Jacket (2005)

Keira Knightley, Adrien Brody. Been a while since i'd seen this. Nice time travel via dreams flick.
It's the 4th Keira film i've seen in the last month, go figure.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Desert Hearts from the 1980s

i got this movie mixed up with Gas Food Lodging, also from the '80s. This movie is about lesbians on a Nevada ranch. Dunno what the other movie is about cause i never seen it yet. This movie was good & odd cause it took place in the '50s.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Back to the Future

Hadn't seen this in a long time. i wouldn't wanna go back to 1955, wasn't born then. 1965 or 1985 wouldn't be so bad

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Jimmy Carter- Rock N Roll President

Pretty good documentary on the peanut farmer prez with clips of Dylan, Allman Bros, Willie Nelson, Bono, etc.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Frances Ferguson

Hot blonde sub teacher sleeps with 16 year old kid. Lucky him. Odd flick that follows her along before and after she gets in trouble. Kinda boring.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Kid Detective

Not a kids' movie. This was pretty good, not predictable, but the ending surprised me.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I found a youtube VHS upload version of Brave New World with Kier DULLea..

Im quite unfamiliar with the story so I gave this 3hr mess a try.

My god was it AWFUL...really REALLY bad Acting...bored me to tears..

I gave up after 2+ hrs of near agony...

Only watch this if you want to punish yerslef..LoL

Yay this is post #3500 for meee..

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Gattaca (1997)

A world where genetically perfect people have all the advantages while naturally born people are considered defective. But what about Trumpenstein, who crawled out from under a rock?

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I remember that one..I liked it...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Trial of the Chicago 7

Really good flick about those who protested the Democrat 68 convention where warmonger LBJ's lapdog Humphrey was nominated. Now Tricky Dicky's minions prosecute Jerry Rubin, Abbie Hoffman & others.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Rolling Thunder Revue

Documentary about Dylan's tour in the mid-70s. The music was good, the talking i could do without

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
Yeah I watched a Monster movie too..!!

I saw Monster Hunters..Yeah...

No...

NOT the one with Milla Jovovich like I was EXPECTING...

Thats MONSTER HUNTER !!!! Goddam it!!!

I just watched Milla's Monster hunter...Better but still an Action only flick..

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Mank

It's about the story behind Citizen Kane. It was good but could've been edited better.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Im rite now watching a new movies trailer thingy from a week ago?!?!

It mentions some movies I have seen but didnt seem to mention here..

Greenland...an OK end of the world flick.

Color Out Of Space ----a Nick Cage film based on
a H.P. Lovecraft story its not too good really

Underwater --- a KStew vehicle that was pretty good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:

Greenland...an OK end of the world flick.

i'm a-plannin to see this someday soon.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Founder

Finally saw this. Michael Keaton as Ronald McDonald er- Ray Croc-o-shite. First you root for him over the ever-ssying-'no' McDonald bros then you see what a dipshit he is. Keaton did a great job. Laura Dern as his 1st wife didn't have much of a part. I was hungry after watching this, so today i stopped at... Arby's! Take that, ya croc-o-poop!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
La Bamba

Seen parts of it before but never the whole thing. It wasn't too bad. More accurate than the Buddy Holly Story, from what i've read

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sound of Metal

About a heavy metal drummer who goes mostly deaf. Good story though i correctly guessed the ending.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Promising Young Woman

Revenge oriented film. It was good but not all guys are bad guys so the movie has plenty of flaws