Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Good movies you've seen recently
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Good movies you've seen recently
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Crash of the Moons" (1954)

Another Rocky Jones flick via MST3K. Very funny with the 'bots talkin thru it.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Attack the Block"

Aliens vs London teen hoodlums.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I watched Transcendence last nite fer 2bucks

Its not great but its not bad either....

It doesnt help that they give away the ending at the beginning, dumb dumb idea....

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"The House by the Cemetery" (1981)

Lucio Fulci Italian horror flick. It was ok but the story got lame towards end. Nice lookin chicks.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"The Angry Red Planet" (1960)

Okay movie though the dialogue was lame. Good SFX for a film this old.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Catacombs" (1988)

Silly horror flick where demon is locked up in basement of abbey for hundreds of yrs. Whoever the red headed chick was in this she was incredibly hot. Too bad she never had much of a film career.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Mud"

Saw this again last nite, had wanted to see it again for awhile. Good movie, good story.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Streets of Fire" (1984)

Silly MTV-like video movie. Not much of a story but good acting. Diane Lane sure was a hottie then.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Cellar Dweller" (1988)

Jeepers this was awful. Comic book artist draws demon who comes to life & attacks ppl as per the drawings. Could've been better if someone with half a brain wrote a decent script. Otherwise it sucks big time.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"City of Lost Children"

Right now my 2nd fave movie of all time. Always like watching this flick. Great story, acting, everything. Ron Perlman as circus strongman who hooks up with girl thief to rescue his adopted little bro. Lots of cool weirdness going on.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
"City of Lost Children"

Right now my 2nd fave movie of all time. Always like watching this flick. Great story, acting, everything. Ron Perlman as circus strongman who hooks up with girl thief to rescue his adopted little bro. Lots of cool weirdness going on.

Whoa I Think I have this one .. it did look good ..I'll hafta watch it...Soon!

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Escape from New York" (1981)

Hadn't this one in ages. i always remembered it being longer & having different scenes. Hmmm. But it's good, nice li'l cult classic.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Death Race 2000" (1975)

David Carradine, Sly Stallone. 1st saw this cult film at a midnite showing back when local theatres were cool. Some hot babes in this flick. Always a thrill to watch it.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Saw Grand Budapest Hotel yesterday
with a buncha people.

Its a very pretty movie ...confusing...
not at all what I expected....

semi-fantasical...nonsensical
left me thinkin WTF..????

It wasnt funny enuff to be a comedy. It wasnt serious enuff to take seriously...

It was barely OK..I cant imagine what they were aiming for.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Hulk"

The Jen Con version. Hadn't seen this in its entirety in yrs. A bit too long but loved seeing Jen Con.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Walking Tall" (1973)

Used to be my fave movie of all time. i still like it though not as much.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
No movies last nite, it was Beauty & the Beast and New Girl seasons 2 on dvd.

But i did tape "Citizen Kane" on Turner.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Werewolf" (1996)

Saw this as part of a MST3K dvd. Stoopid movie with ppl turning into werewolves after being scratched by the skull of a dead werewolf! Good thing the 'bots made lotta fun of this flick. Couple hot babes especially the redhead.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Dark Shadows"

Gave it a 2nd watching. A little better this time but the final 3rd really sucks.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Saw Godzilla the other nite....

I think Im the only one who liked the 1998 one.

I had high hopes for this one...I was underwhelmed..

I dont think Godzilla & the other 2 'monsters' had more than 10 minutes screen time total..

It was watchable & not bad in any way..but certainly forgettable.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
Saw Godzilla the other nite....

I think Im the only one who liked the 1998 one.

I had high hopes for this one...I was underwhelmed..

I dont think Godzilla & the other 2 'monsters' had more than 10 minutes screen time total..

It was watchable & not bad in any way..but certainly forgettable.

Rodan was always my fave big Japanese monster. Poor Rodan never hot his due.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Citizen Kane" (1941)

1st time seeing this in its entirety. It was good but i wouldn't call it the greatest movie of all time like ppl do.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Citizen Kane" (1941)

1st time seeing this in its entirety. It was good but i wouldn't call it the greatest movie of all time like ppl do.

Exactly! Everyone knows the greatest movie of all time is LotR Two Towers Extended...no contest ...rite????

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
quote:
"Citizen Kane" (1941)

Exactly! Everyone knows the greatest movie of all time is LotR Two Towers Extended...no contest ...rite????

No, my greatest/favorite movie of all time is "Dark City". Followed by "City of Lost Children", "Happy Accidents", "Milagro Beanfield War" and "Twin Peaks-Fire Walk with Me".

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Kick Ass"

Hadn't seen this in a few yrs. Great silly & violent super-hero wanna-be flick. Hit Girl made the movie.