Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Good movies you've seen recently
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Good movies you've seen recently
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Housebound"

Aussie horror-comedy flick. i dunno, it wasn't scarey or funny enuff.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"10OOO BC"

This wasn't too bad. xc wife Camille Bellecrazed is in this but they never show her up close long enuff.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"The Quiet"

Another Camille Bellecrazed flick but this one has more of her & a hot blonde too. It was okay but somewhat silly.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"The Fantastic Mr Fox"

This was pretty good, i taped it off IFC. i probably should get the dvd sometime.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"The Ghost of Frankenstein" (1942)

Lon Chaney Jr as the monster. Seen this many times, always good fun.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Big" (1985, i think)

Tom Hanks as the man who the kid becomes when he wishes to be bigger. Classic stuffage.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"The Pumaman" (1980)

Ha ha got this on a MST3K dvd. Stoopid Italian flick with one hot blonde chick & worst flying hero ever.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Avengers: Age of Ultron"

My 1st theatre visit since Capt America 2. This was good tho i never cared for Ultron in the Avengers comics. i probably could have waited for the dvd but oh well.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Love & Mercy"

A rare 2nd movie theatre visit for any year! This is an excellent flick & since i'm a biog fan of Brian Wilson & the Beach Boys it was even better. Paul Dano was excellent as the younger Brian.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"I Origins"

Taped this on cable. Brit Marlingcrazed is in this. Story of eye iris research & reincarnation. Really a different kind of movie. Good story & acting.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i wanna see "Ant Man" movie, hopefully it'll be playing when i's on vaca, whenever that is, hopefully in August.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Watched "Cleopatra Jones" (1973) last nite

Pretty good Blaxploitation film with a great soundtrack

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, watched "Red" Fri nite. It's the 3rd & final entry in the Three Colors trilogy.

It's also the best in the series. Need this on dvd.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
It Follows

i think the xc wives scream this about me everyday. The flick is a horror girl-who-has-sex gets-chased-by-monster theme but it looks great, has great score & some hot chicks. i liked it a lot. Now i go follow xc wives.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Ex Machina"

Guys makes AI robot, another guy falls in love with it, robot does her own thing. Okee dokee.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Ant Man"

This was pretty good. Funny & with a good story. Maybe too much on the light side.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
"Ant Man"

This was pretty good. Funny & with a good story. Maybe too much on the light side.

"Ant Man" was most def better than Thor The Dork World. It could have used a bit more drama. i hope they show Hope as the Wasp in the sequel. That would make for a fuller story.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Fantastic Four" (1994)

No, not the new FF but the 1st movie that was never shown in theatres. It's the cheesy, low-budget Roger Corman/Oley Sassone flick that's much better than the big budget, SFX-barf load films.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"The Babadook"

OOOOoooo spooky stuff Down Under psych-thriller psuedo-monster stuff that made xc dream weird dreams where he is even scarier than regular!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"The Gift"

My 4th movie at the theatres this year! This was pretty good psych-suspense flick aboot a stalker type but there were plenty twists & i like how it ended. If only Rebecca Hall had had longer hair...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Mad Max: Fury Road"

This was pretty good if not predictable. The bad guy's harem really took it out on him. But i'm nice to my harem. i do let them continue to be movie stars, singers & race car drivers.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Jack the Giant Killer" (1962)

Sword and sorcery flick that was pretty good. Decent SFX for the day, nuthin overbearing like with today's movies. The princess in the movie was pretty hot, too.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Dark City"

Maybe my favorite movie or at least in the top 5 fave of all time. Jen Con is in this. Great sci-fi/horror/fantasy stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
My Halloween viewing this yr consisted of the original Lon Chaney Jr "Wolf Man" and 1978's "American Werewolf in London". Not much viewing this yr but 2 of my faves.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Saw the Avengers: Age of Ultron again. i still like the 1st movie better.