Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Good movies you've seen recently
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Good movies you've seen recently
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Sin City: A Dame to Kill For"

Not as good as the first Sin City. But still i liked it. Could've used more weirdness.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Lucy"

Scarlett Johannsencrazed as a lady who becomes a goddess or something. It was ok but silly & had good ideas but stopped short on doing them well.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Innerspace" (1987)

Meg Ryan, Dennis Quaid, Martin Short. Hadn't seen this in years. Still pretty good & funny at times.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Coherence"

8 friends have a dinner party while a comet passes by. Alternate realities & doppelgangers appear! Excellent movie!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
"Coherence"

8 friends have a dinner party while a comet passes by. Alternate realities & doppelgangers appear! Excellent movie!

Watched this again last nite & picked up lots more than i did 1st time. Love this film!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Hercules and the Captive Women"

Saw this on a MST3K dvd. Funny when the 'bots take over.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"The Heartbreak Kid" (1972)

Charles Grodin, Cybil Shepherd. Never saw this before last nite. Grodin marries girl then falls for Cybil on honeymoon. Funny stuff at times.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"John Wick"

Boring, predictable crap.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"The Spirit of the Beehive" (1973)

Beautiful. symbolic film on childhood & innocence.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
"The Spirit of the Beehive" (1973)

Beautiful. symbolic film on childhood & innocence.

Gonna have to pick this up on dvd as i keep thinkin about it.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Predestination"

Ethan Hawke as a time travel cop, sorta. Time loops & yer yer own grandpa & lotsa paradoxes & stuffage.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Veronica Mars"

i guess that it's based on a tv show but i never saw it. Ver is a lawyer detective thingie & quite cute as she checks into an old pal who's being accused of murder. It was an ok flick.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Stand By Me" (1986)

Jeepers is it that old a flick? Still good, hadn't seen it in yrs & yrs.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Walk the Line"

Johnny Cash-June Carter love story thing. Always a good watch.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Birdman"

Overlong, too dull, but Michael Keaton and especially my wife Emma Stonecrazed were good.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Four Friends" (1981)

A fave film i watch now & then but not too often. Chick in this film reminds me of Gina at times. Maybe they need to make a movie bout Gina & me. Ha!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"St Vincent"

Bill Murrary steals the show (what else is new). Good movie. Hardly recognized Naomi Watts.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Maleficent"

Angelina Jolie in the title role. Ella Fanning as sleeping beauty. This was actually pretty good, much better than i expected.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"The Thing That Couldn't Die" (1958)

Saw this on a MST3K dvd. Movie was actually okay but the 'bots made it better.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Ladyhawke" (1985)

The movie that inspired the only watchable ep of Xena season 5. Still it was a tad too long tho great cinematography & MMMmmmmMMMM Michele Pfiefer.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Me, Myself & Irene" (2000)

Jim Carey as a split personality cop. Both Renee Zwellenger & Traylor Howard are HOT in this. Funny stuff.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Invasion of the Bee Girls" (1973)

Grade "Bee" cult movie with some hot chicks mating & killin off males. What a way to go! i wouldn't mind gettin stung by the bee girls in this flick.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies"

It was ok tho completely predictable & somewhat boring with all the seen-it-before fight scenes. Too bad it was SFX over substance.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"The Devil's 8" (1969)

Christopher George as a Fed who leads escaped convicts against a moonshiner. This was pretty good flick with lots of cheese but still entertaining. Better than the Hobbit movie above.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
"Interstellar"

Overlong but okay sci-fi/fantasy. Best part was the first hour. The Matt Damon part was the worst. Got a bit silly at the end.