Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Good movies you've seen recently
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Good movies you've seen recently
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Diana (2013)

Ah, xc wife Naomi Watts kicks Kristen Stew-fart's emotionless, anorexic ass as Princess Di. As for the story, it's about her affair with the heart surgeon. It's not the Diana bio-pic to end all bio-pics, but it'll do, pig. A real actress like Naomi can show Diana's multi-emotions and do her justice. Yay!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Berlin (2021)

Feel good flick about a family there in '69 amid the riots. Lotta Van Morrison music. It was good.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Antlers (2021)

Silly horror flick about a Wendigo in Oregon eating people. Turn off the sound, create your own dialogue and figure out the ending in the first 10 seconds.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:

create your own dialogue

This is what Val & I did with the number 23.

We Had fun but I wish it Starred

Kristen Stewrat

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Hand of God (2021)

Italian sub-titled coming-of-age film. Tight editing and getting to the point early on would have help this a lot. Parts of the storyline stick with me afterwards.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Licorice Pizza (2021)

Another coming-0f-age film this time in LA 1973. Episodic, not a single story. i liked.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Drive Angry

Not sure why i watched this garbage. Nicolas Cage, Amber Heard (hey Kate, i know you hate her but she's a hottie in this!) vs devil worshipers. This played like a bad MTV video!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
CODA (2021)

Story about a high school chick whose raised by deaf parents but she hears, sings. i liked the movie. One of the better ones i've seen recently.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Yeah ! Amber Heard is Freakin' Gorgeous....

Too bad she seems to be a real ratshit of a person....

Maybe even prettier than

~ KRISTEN STEWRAT ~!!!!!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
Amber Heard is Freakin' Gorgeous....

Maybe even prettier than

~ KRISTEN STEWRAT ~!!!!!

My snot is prettier than Stew-fart.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Banker (2020)

Two Black businessmen in the early 1960s hire a white dude to front their empire. Based on a true story. Good film, i like.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Woman in the Window (2021)

xc wife Amy Adamscrazed spies on her mean neighbors. i only watched it cause my wife was in it. It was only okay.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Little Big Man (1970)

Hadn't seen this Dustin Hoffman classic for a long time. i always thought it ended differently than it did. Oh well

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Sunshine State (2002)

2 hr 20 min of not much happening. Not sure why it got good reviews. Could've been edited to a better 1 hr 10 min movie.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Yeah its sounds like a Milbrook bread slice of lifey
kinda boring movie my bro & mom would like..

Id bet it couldnt even be saved by the Astounding acting of :

Kristen Stewrat !!!!!

Thank the GODs Ive never hadda endure this one ....

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Ben-Hur

Hadn't seen this in a long time. i have expected to see Xena racing Callisto during the chariot races.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Wolfwalkers (2020)

Animated movie about villagers vs wolves in forest in old tyme Ireland. Liked the animation & story.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Saw a movie on the life of Karen Dalton.

i have her two albums & always knew she was a tragic kinda person.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Batman (2022)

The Boring Man

'nuff said

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Watched a movie...

Infinitew Mark Wahlberg

Its gotta pretty low rating on Rotten Toms

Its not that bad tho it does start off incredibly generic.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
just watched cartoon Paprika

it was ho hum...skipped thru the middle

It ended with a naked lady ..

so thats good
I guess..??

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Gave a quick skim to Groove Tube 1974
at that time...
Something that I saw in a theatre at that time...

Its still odd...

Oh yeah...Ive been REAL hesitant to see the new Batman..

The ONLY 1 I actually liked was the Adam west one from the 60s

It was truly dopey.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Phantom of the Rue Morgue (1954)

Kinda violent for its day but still silly.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Mystery of Marilyn Monroe: The Unheard Tapes (2022)

Nothing new here. The Kennedys, depression, sleeping pills.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Shutter (2008)

Best thing about this is Rachael Taylor, the hot blonde from Jessica Jones. Ghostly photos in Japan and revenge. Silly.