Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Good movies you've seen recently
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Good movies you've seen recently
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
To Kill A Mockingbird

Finally seen this all the way through, instead of parts here & there. Great flick.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Leaving Las Vegas

Nicholas Cage, Elisabeth Shue. Never seen this before but it sure was depressing. Doubt i ever see it again.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
On the last page I noticed :

xenacrazed :
posted 26 April 2022 05:07 AM
posted 30 April 2022 09:47 AM
posted 30 April 2022 09:49 AM

Did you stay up all night watchin movies..??

Do you do that often..??

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
On the last page I noticed :

xenacrazed :
posted 26 April 2022 05:07 AM
posted 30 April 2022 09:47 AM
posted 30 April 2022 09:49 AM

Did you stay up all night watchin movies..??

Nope

Do you do that often..??

Nope

Natalie Adele & me usually watch movies on weekend nights.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Oh I see then you just post about them randomly.

like when the mood strikes you...

Wait a minute ..who picks out the movies..?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i pick out the movies.

Natalie Adele decides whether its two paws up or down.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Trailer Trash

Movie made up of movie trailers. Some kung fu, blaxploitation, erotic, horror and comedy. It was okay.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Immortal (2004)

Part animation, part real life. Egyptian gods in 2096 NYC with aliens. Not much of a story, too much CGI.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Kiss the Girls and Make Them Die (1966)

Spy spoof starring Mike 'Mannix' Connors. It was okay. i've seen worse secret agent James Bond rip-offs.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Pumpkin (2002)

Sorority chick Christina Ricci falls for a mentally challenged dude. Seen this many moons ago. A satire that could've dug deeper. but i liked it.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Wild At Heart

Nicolas Cage, Laura Dern. Maybe David Lynch's most commercial movie, if that's possible. Love the Sheryl Lee bit part near the end.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Kimi (2022)

Tech worker hears conspiracy, murder online. This was much better back in the 90s when Sandra Bullock played the same kinda character in a movie with the same kinda plot called The Net. Give us something different!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Eegah! (1962)

Watched this as part of the MST3K episode. Hilarious riffs. Much better than Kimi crap.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Yeah I remember the net....was decent.

I just watched Monstrous w Christina Ricci
Shes a pretty good actress......
deserves a better movie than this one..tho

It was ok.

Shes like 6 months older than my daughter....Looks younger

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
needed to clear some HD space just watched
We Need to Talk because it has

Emily Bett Rickards who I found delightful in Arrow was it..??

But I couldnt stand the show....
She plays a total nympho tease in this & does it well

But Damn did this movie make me feel OLD.. It was annoying
So I skipped on thru 80% of it....

At least I got to see her & it had a feel good romantic comedy
ending which made the ordeal tolerable.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The Bat (1959)

Vincent Price, Agnes Moorehead. Mystery thriller needed more Vincent Price and more plot but for its time, it was okay.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Man-Thing (2005)

A boring Marvel film that didn't do the character justice. Only good thing here was Rachael Taylor.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Mirage (2018)

Spanish dubbed film, time travel.alternate universe/thriller. This was really good. Good acting except for the guy who played the cop. A new xc wife- Adriana Ugarte -is born! i want to see this again, now that some parts that slipped by me are clear.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Cemetery Man (1990s sometime)

Cult classic about zombies. Not as good this time round, guess i was in a mood.

The Heat (also 1990s)

DeNiro, Pacino, Kilmer. Almost 3 hours. Badly needed editing, cut the relationships crap

Kill For Me (2013?)

Two babes on campus have boyfriend & daddy issues. Part Hitchcock rip-off but was okay

Moonrise Kingdom (2012)

Bill Murray, Bruce Willis, buncha kids. Boy Scout runs off with same age chick. i liked this film.

Cashback (2006)

Guy dumps hot girlfriend. Guy regrets it. Guy gets worse insomnia than xc has. Guy works graveyard shift at supermarket, stops time, undresses chicks & falls for hot blonde chick.
i liked it.

Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Watched Tides/the Colony 2021 just now....

Its a low budget thing but not bad for what it was....

Its SciFi.