Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Wonder Woman

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Wonder Woman
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
*runs in screaming, then passes out... but not before dropping a link*

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Names have been thrown around (including Sarah Michelle Gellar, Lauren Graham, Charisma Carpenter, and Eliza Dushku), but nothing firm.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Awesome!

I am not loving any of the names being thrown around as far as casting. A couple I can maybe see if I stretch but not so much...

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Ah, they always throw around the usual suspects before deciding for sure. Probably won't be any of those actresses.

Hmmm, Joss better be careful or he will end up only working in the female action genre for the rest of his life.

Still, there are worse genres to be stuck with.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Wasn't there talk of Lucy doing Wonder Woman at some point?

Now THAT I can see. And not just becasue both Xena and Linda Carter have black hair and blue eyes.Razz

I could also see adrianne, or that actress that played Varja...or hey...what about Allison Wall? Hey, that could work hehe.Big Grin

Damn, I'm typecasting from female action shows...ahh what the hell throw Shannon Doherty in there why not.Razz

Just DON"T put Alyssa in Pweeeeese? Unless she's Drusilla her sister...that could work.Big Grin

OH hell, why don't we just cast this ourselves.Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post