Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Who Still Wants A Xena Movie???
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Who Still Wants A Xena Movie???
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
I have already written a manuscript for a Xena movie. I have shown it to a publisher here in my home town who would love to publish it for me, but the copyright laws are a little sticky. I need an agent to take it to Universal and because the show has been off the air so long so one want sto venture it. It you are in support of taking a manuscript to Universal for a Xena movie, please join my club so I can track numbers and keep hounding Universal. I am posting a link above. Thanks. Big Grin

Please clink the link below to join my Facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/group....d=99809747392&ref=mf

Scroller
posted Hide Post
More Updates! I just e-mailed Lucy and Renee' for more support. This time I am trying another direction though. Since I am trying to get support for a story that you all have not even read yet, I am trying to get it published as FanFiction on MaryD's fanfiction page. I have also e-mailed her by the way. Also, as of today I have contacted The Penguin Group and am inquiring again to see if this is someting they are willing to seek licensing for. One way or another I hope that I get this story line out there for you all to read. I am hoping that one way or another it will also get around to Universal, or to someone who can or will get it into the right hands at Universal. Please keep crossing your fingers everyone. Maybe one day with enough screaming we will get our movie.

Also, if you have not done so already, please swing my MaryD's at ausxip.com and lend support for Lucy and her efforts in Sign On. She needs your voices as well.

Battle On Friends, Battle On!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i want a Xena movie but not particularly starring Lucy or Renee. A Xena movie (esp. movie series) with new cast, writers, directors would be nice plus a new storyline that doesn't necessarily have much to do with the tv show. In other words, no post season 6 follow-up or a re-shot of a previous story (ie Callisto). A new Xena history for a movie series would be fine & dandy.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
Hey Im a Xena Slut...Ill take it anyway I can get it...

Preferably sooner than later..

Posts: 1408 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 April 2013Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
There's been a push lately to get a Xena movie. i don't want it if Lucy & Renee are playing X&G. They're too old for those roles.

They should get younger actresses, new writers, new directors, new storylines, new characters.

And enuff with the flashbacks!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
Oh hell they are with CGI they can make em look like teeny boppers & they never have to do a single stunt..LOL

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thersites:
Oh hell they are with CGI they can make em look like teeny boppers & they never have to do a single stunt..LOL

There's not enuff CGI in the world to make them look that young!

That's the trouble with todays movies- too much CGI, SFX & other BS!

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
quote:

I Disagree... if you watch the AVENGERS..Scarlett johansson DIDNT get a CGI treatment & looks like a reality proportioned woman..

Maybe 25-6 inch waist maybe 37 in hips...She looks bulky in her super svelte superhero spy outfit..!

It proves me right by being the exception..

The wolf-boy in the Twilight series looks like a world class body builder in the later installments..hes not

Nicole Kidman still has the Hi cheeks of a 30 year old in the movies..
I saw a segment of some show she was on her cheeks have dropped as is usual for a woman her age...

I think they could make Lucy & renee look like 20 year old long legged anorexic fashion models if they want...

Look at the blue aliens in Avatar..the six armed martian dudes in John Carter...

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
Look at all the height work done in the Lord of the Rings trilogy..

First installments over a Decade old..

Facial aging software has been around for much longer...to age the faces of lost kids on milk cartons

How did they test the software ..?

By aging & reverse aging Pictures of the faces of the people working on the project.

Hee Hee Have I swayed your opinion yet..?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
No, LL & RoC too old.

Get fresh blood if they redo Xena.

They coulda done this long time ago with LL & RoC but they sat round on their lazy fat behinds or singing stoopid cheesy songs or whatever.

New stars, new writers, new direction, new characters- out with old & in with the new.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I Disagree... if you watch the AVENGERS..Scarlett johansson DIDNT get a CGI treatment & looks like a reality proportioned woman..

Maybe 25-6 inch waist maybe 37 in hips...She looks bulky in her super svelte superhero spy outfit..!

xc wife Scarlett is young & hot. LL is old.

It proves me right by being the exception..

The wolf-boy in the Twilight series looks like a world class body builder in the later installments..hes not

Twilight = major suckage! lol

Nicole Kidman still has the Hi cheeks of a 30 year old in the movies..
I saw a segment of some show she was on her cheeks have dropped as is usual for a woman her age...

I think they could make Lucy & renee look like 20 year old long legged anorexic fashion models if they want...

nicole looks older to me. Don't want LL & RoC & no Rob Lawless either.

Look at the blue aliens in Avatar..the six armed martian dudes in John Carter...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i read that LL "tweeted" or whatever the social network nonsense term is that she might be interested in a Xena or Xena-like movie.

Give it up, LL!

You waited too long!

Yer too old!

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
What if them is fightin words..

What if Leave Brucy Braless' cousin Lucy A-lone & stuffage..?

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
Geexe shes only 45 maybe they could do a Xena of her closer to that age..?

Arent there some atheletes & stuff that are healthy & competeing at that age..

Hell 2 80+ year old just climbed Mount Everest this week!

Id bet Arnold was older than that in his last Terminator movie..

How old was Clint Eastwood in alla those Puzghetti Westerns..?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
LL could play Xena's mom Smile

Arnold looks like death warmed over (Keith Richards)

Need young actress to play Xena.

Start the movie/tv show at the beginning when her village was attacked. Need young blood!

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

Alexandra Daddario could be Xena.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Try a pic again.

Alexandra Daddario

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
As Gabby

Katrina Bowden

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well Yeah He does NOW but he is in his 60s ! ! ! !

Need young actress to play Xena. NOOoooo!!!!

Start the movie/tv show at the beginning when her village was attacked. Need young blood!

Please NO MORE GODDAM ORIGIN STORIES WTF..?
Everytime a comic book movie serys reboots they redo the F-ing Origin story!!
Its NEVER the best story either its usually pretty LAME!!!

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
quote:

AUGHHhh NO SHE CANT....NO NO NOoooooooo!!!!!! SHe cant act her way out of awet papaer bagg..

What if there is better actress in most high school plays..!!

Sacrilege!!!!

Scroll Obsessive
posted Hide Post
quote:
As Gabby

Katrina Bowden

No she looks like a rich high skool Bike..!!!!!

Edited to remove the tramps picture..... joxer

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Well Yeah He does NOW but he is in his 60s ! ! ! !

Need young actress to play Xena. NOOoooo!!!!

Please NO MORE GODDAM ORIGIN STORIES WTF..?
Everytime a comic book movie serys reboots they redo the F-ing Origin story!!
Its NEVER the best story either its usually pretty LAME!!!

No freakin flashbacks! Flashbacks are a sign of poor storytelling. Rob Crapert was high on flashbacks. Get the story straight or don't tell it.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

AUGHHhh NO SHE CANT....NO NO NOoooooooo!!!!!! SHe cant act her way out of awet papaer bagg..

What if there is better actress in most high school plays..!!

Sacrilege!!!!

well then hire them! LL = too old

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
As Gabby

Katrina Bowden

Guess you only like the wrinkled gals.

she's a good young actress. maybe you were young once. Doubt it. lol

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
As Gabby

Katrina Bowden

Guess you only like the wrinkled gals.

she's a good young actress. maybe you were young once. Doubt it. lol

And she's won a screen actors guild award.