Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Scott Pilgrim Vs Inception

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Scott Pilgrim Vs Inception
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
i saw "Inception" last week. The dream invasion flick. i dunno. Movies about dreams are kinda silly as they have no set rules cuz they are dreams. This flick is pretty good- good story, good acting but it left me kinda empty. DiCrapio has turned out to be a very good actor. He was kewl in "Shutter Island". The Juno chick is in this, but she makes big eyes too much and makes me wonder what kinda shenanigans she gonna get herself into. i betcha the movie will make more sense on dvd when i can rewind & stuff.

In "Scott Pilgrim", lucky Scott (Michael Cera) is a bass player whose adored by a 17 yr old Japanese babe. THEN he falls for Ramona Flowers (long time xc wife Mary Elizabeth Winstead). To date her, he has to defeat her 7 evil ex's. i luvs this movie though it too is silly & there are no set rules. It's really good romantic fantasy comedy manga action flick. The movie moves along with a good pace and inventive ways of telling the story. Good soundtrack too.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i forgot to mention that my fave part of the Scott Pilgrim film is when Ramona dyes her hair blue. Way sexy! i was gonna put a blue haired Ramona in my sig pic but couldn't find a good enuff pic.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post