Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Gone Baby Gone

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Gone Baby Gone
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
Baby is kidnapped from white trash mama. Boston police hunt for kidnapper & baby. This includes two of my fave actors, Morgan Freeman and Ed Harris. Also hunting for baby are missing persons hunters, Casey Affleck and Michelle Monaghan.

Michelle Monaghan is a hot babe! Kinda reminds me of a younger Sandra Bullock. Anyway, Casey Affleck is "afflict"ed with a bad case of mumbles- neeerrrr!- they need subtitles when he attempts to speak. The movie, xc? Ok, it was good though predictible. i say rent this on dvd or see it on cable, don't waste yer mullah on a theatre.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
YaY!/
/
XC got out & watched a Movie..!!!

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
But i shouldn'tna hadn'tna ought'na gone out to see this film that's my point! Rent the dvd or see it on cable when it comes out. Don't give in to the movie theatre moguls (unless you're lead to believe it's absolutely positively worth seeing it in a theatre like i was).

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Hay!! I saw this recently & it was better than I expected..../
it was written & Directed by Ben Affleck....
/
I think hes a likeable guy but I wouldnt have thought he would be a good writer or director..../
/
Must be that alla XC's multiple personalities help him figure movies out as I didnt find it all that predictable...

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:

Must be that alla XC's multiple personalities help him figure movies out as I didnt find it all that predictable...

Aw c'mon, ya mean they didn't mention Morgan Freeman's missing dead daughter enough that you didn't suspect he was behind things? And that quarry scene- that was so convoluted that anything could have happened- and did. It was ok film but only worth a dvd rental.