Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Hellboy II: The Golden Army

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hellboy II: The Golden Army
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
Ron Perlman is back as Hellboy. This time battlin' the leader of a mythical world 'neath NYC who wants to unleash a golden army and take over the world from us stoopid humans.

i didn't like the first Hellboy flick much but i do likes this sequel. Nothing earth shatterin', not even the golden army, but a great action flick with some nice silly humor & nothin' hard to follow (which is how an action flick oughta be). Course i just luvs Selma Blair as Liz Sherman, oooOOOooo what a hottie (literally & physically). i plan to get this on dvd too.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
HEY MODS! Spammer alert! Spammer alert!

mmmm2010 smash must be a desperate troll!Spamming on the Scrolls! Please ban his/her worthless arse 'n let the legit scrollers ramble on!

thankies

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post